Nicolacrayola

Expert
Even an IMO that I was speaking with that claimed to have what I was looking for turned out to be a bunch of lying trash once they thought they had me far enough in. They were wrong haha but is driving me crazy. I run a very large annuity training group in my company and I end up doing shared appointments with other agents so much that a lot of times I get behind on my leads and before I know it they are being re-sold to other agents. I currently use strictly mortgage protection but I am also open to hearing about final expense leads as I have some new agents just getting started up they don’t have a solid lead source yet and I am also open to hearing about annuity leads if you have personal or secondhand positive experience with them (I have never found an annuity lead I liked better than even an aged mortgage lead)
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IM WASTING 10’s OF THOUSANDS lol

Theappointmentfirm.com does them on a fixed price basis for $65 each and they never re-sell them. I will qualify though, you will face fierce competition working mortgage leads regardless of whether your leads are exclusive or not because there is very limited data and most prospects receive and return multiple pieces of mail at once.

You might consider running ARM leads. They are pricier, closer to $81 each, but there is much less competition.

You ever used appointment firm for appts? I saw a video podcast of them and wasn’t real impressed . They charge $25 per appt and only rebated 50% if no show. Thats way too exp.

You ever used appointment firm for appts? I saw a video podcast of them and wasn’t real impressed . They charge $25 per appt and only rebated 50% if no show. Thats way too exp.

I have my own in-house appointment setters for my agents and I so no I’ve never used them. I’ve heard very good things. I would definitely pay their fee if they booked 40 percent. Good setters are very difficult to retain if you don’t pay around that range.

And every vendor resells leads rgi included . I noticed a few rgi leads ive gotten had white out on them on the age . But still the best game in town .

Even an IMO that I was speaking with that claimed to have what I was looking for turned out to be a bunch of lying trash once they thought they had me far enough in. They were wrong haha but is driving me crazy. I run a very large annuity training group in my company and I end up doing shared appointments with other agents so much that a lot of times I get behind on my leads and before I know it they are being re-sold to other agents. I currently use strictly mortgage protection but I am also open to hearing about final expense leads as I have some new agents just getting started up they don’t have a solid lead source yet and I am also open to hearing about annuity leads if you have personal or secondhand positive experience with them (I have never found an annuity lead I liked better than even an aged mortgage lead)
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IM WASTING 10’s OF THOUSANDS lol

How is that Inbox looking?

Back