Where do I start

Philly Insurance

Hey I’m needing some advice on becoming an independent insurance agent, I have a life insurance, health and accidental insurance license and I am looking to find a company that can give me carriers so so can build my business. I am in Pennsylvania does anyone know any good companies to go with?

What do you want to sell? Traditional Life Insurance? Final Expenses, Medicare? What? What is your experience? Do you need hand holding? Do you need someone local?

I have experience with Med supp plans Term life and FE life insurance I’m looking to sell the same products or more and I don’t need hand holding just training on the different plans and support someone I can contact if I have questions so it don’t necessarily need to be someone local.

I have experience with Med supp plans Term life and FE life insurance I’m looking to sell the same products or more and I don’t need hand holding just training on the different plans and support someone I can contact if I have questions so it don’t necessarily need to be someone local.
You'll want to talk to Todd King...he's your man. :yes:

Reactions: DHK
Back