Where Do You Get Your E & O

lakeloveroktx

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am checking for a better deal. I would like to know where some of you buy your E & O and how much it cost?

Thanks.

We have our E&O and recommend our agents consider contracting with Foresters and utilizing their rates for E&O with CalSurance.

Below is a link with the E&O info for Foresters (including rates)

http://www.seniormarketdesign.com/Foresters%20Calsurance%20E&O%20Enrollment%20Info.pdf

You DO have to be appointed with Foresters to apply for this E&O coverage, but the contracting isn't really too painful and they do offer good products along with the contract.

Check with some of the companies you're currently using. They will affiliate with CalSurance to give you a discount. I'd not contract with anyone to get it either.

I bought mine this year from my upline www.smsteam.net No special contract involved, I already use them, etc. Just switched from where I had it to them. Same price posted on the "Forester" deal above.

I actually have the cheapest E&O - it's $200 less than anyone else's E&O and it covers twice as much.

I cannot reveal the company name but I'm going to have a national conference this Friday and only a limited number of agents can sign up.

The cost for attending the conference is $10.

Yes, we take credit cards. Our new secret E&O program is designed for agents who don't have any money to buy E&O, yet think they stand a snowball's chance in hell in this industry.

We have even broken down the $10 conference fee into 20 easy 50 cent payments.

What is the MLM setup on this secret E/O offering? So if I pay for the conference, contract, then start conferences of my own, what kind of money do I make. Say I start conferences Saturday morning, sign up 10 agents to hold conferences, they sign up three each and so on for three/four levels. What is my cut at each level?

G.Gorden.

You can be a "conference regional manager" and recruit area managers. I charge $10 but you'll get $6 as a regional manager and anyone you recruit will get $4.

However, in order to be a regional conference manager you have to buy the $399 package. The E&O will be a hit. It's only $199 per year but it's $50 more if they want the PDF file shipped.

Back