Where Do You Go for Capital to Grow?

Just curious where agents are going for their capital needs to grow, purchase additonal leads, obtain a new technology solution, hire additional support people or simply retire?

Just curious where agents are going for their capital needs to grow, purchase additonal leads, obtain a new technology solution, hire additional support people or simply retire?

Is this a trick question. I saw you link. Are you going to tell us that we should go to you since you offer this?

For more money I go to the bank, use my credit cards and hit up family members that already owe me money.

Not a trick question. Updating a white paper and wondered what the avenues are currently for agents. Our model fits many but not all, and with the current financial climate, I was just wondering where everyone is going to access the cash.

Last edited:
I go out to find clients to grow capital. If I want more technology I work for it. People start out in this business every day without any of the luxeries you're talking about. Most of us avoid going in to debt...we just work harder.

. Most of us avoid going in to debt...
I don't if I agree with that. I have been around a while and I know many that use debt. Of course, it depends on your business. If you are brick and mortar with storefronts, most people at sometime use debt.

Totally with briko3, when I need extra capital I just work harder and smarter. I think that is how many agents become more successful. I am basically pretty lazy, I love to play, but when my capital runs low I am forced to use my brain again. I am at that point now, want to move my market to a different level, starting to do things differently, I KNOW I will be successful, because it has always worked in the past.

Totally with briko3, when I need extra capital I just work harder and smarter. I think that is how many agents become more successful. I am basically pretty lazy, I love to play, but when my capital runs low I am forced to use my brain again. I am at that point now, want to move my market to a different level, starting to do things differently, I KNOW I will be successful, because it has always worked in the past.

And I am totally with you and Brinko3. That is the beautiful part of this business. If I want more money I just work a little harder

Why go to the bank and borrow it when all I have to do is make a few extra phone calls. If I want to buy a new "toy" I just calculate how many additional policies I need to sell.

I go out to find clients to grow capital. If I want more technology I work for it. People start out in this business every day without any of the luxeries you're talking about. Most of us avoid going in to debt...we just work harder.

Very original post. Thanks for posting........LOL

Back