Where Does One Find Med Supp Rate Changes?

adell50

Expert
I created a post to get feedback on insurance websites that people just can't live without, and I've started to get good feedback.

That thread can be found here

But something stood out...@rags2riches wrote - "... I'm curious where to find current rate changes, specifically Med Supp rate changes. If a company raises their rates state wide...where do I find it?"

Does anyone know of a common place to find this information?

Any help is a big help!

I hear crickets.
Thanks for posting this, I was thinking about posting it myself the other day when this came up on the other thread. I keep checking this one, hoping somebody will add their two cents.
The only way I've ever been able to keep track is by client feedback. I call or meet with someone, they tell me their rates went up, that kind of thing. But there has to be something out there...
Anybody out there........................?

I posted this in the thread you made reference to. I still don't know of any place. I find out from prospects, clients, other agents and by calling companies and asking for their current premiums.

If anyone ever finds out please let me know also. I've been looking for years and years. It is "public knowledge" but I don't believe that insurance companies will or want to post such things.

I suggested to Sam that it might be helpful if there was a sticky where agents could post Med Supp premium increases in the various states. He said it would be one of the many things he is considering. I'm sure there is a lot more involved with it than what appears on the surface.

Latest posts

Back