Where in the world is James?

I'm sorry to report, that James will not be posting on this Forum for a few months.

As most of you know, James moved to Nepal last month in preparation for his upcoming book on the Dinka tribe. His co-author, Manute Bol, ran into some legal problems and James is spending some time dealing with that issue.

If you would like to contact James, you can write to him C/o Manute Bol
BG Road 5 Dharan, Nepal.

I'm sorry to report, that James will not be posting on this Forum for a few months.

As most of you know, James moved to Nepal last month in preparation for his upcoming book on the Dinka tribe. His co-author, Manute Bol, ran into some legal problems and James is spending some time dealing with that issue.

If you would like to contact James, you can write to him C/o Manute Bol
BG Road 5 Dharan, Nepal.

Where is the prepaid legal guy at when you need him? I'm sure James will need some 'scarry' letters.

Dan

FYI...Manute Bol:

manute_rochester_076.jpg

By any chance, is this guy one of IDI AMIN's sons? I seem to recognize a family resemblence.

edit: Boy, did I put my foot in my mouth again!! I am sorry for the attempt at humor. With all the comedians out of work, I should not be trying to make jokes. Bol is truly a nice guy, and does not deserve such distasteful reference, even if it is meant to be funny (which obviously was not).

Last edited:
Back