Where in the World is Todd King?

Anyone seen or heard from him? Just checking.

I get online poker updates from him on Facebook.

I think he has put more attention on other marketing channels. His son is high tech and they are putting their time into some internet marketing that is working well for them.

I think he has put more attention on other marketing channels. His son is high tech and they are putting their time into some internet marketing that is working well for them.

I got an update from FE101 today, that confirms what you said about other marketing channels. I've got the free membership(forgot all about it until today). They're also working on a lead program.

"We at FE101 are always looking for ways to enhance our user's experience. This month we have brought to you new sign on features for those members that use Yahoo and Twitter. You can now simply click on the Twitter or Yahoo icon. No Username to remember, No Password. Its Easy with you in mind! Additionally we have added the follow up module and a list of ideas for staying in touch with your customer. Often agents sell their client a policy and then they are done. However, being a true insurance agent goes far behind that. Money in your pocket is always good but keeping a client for 10 years is even better. Don't wait sign up to complete our training today if you haven't. Become the smart agent you were meant to be."

I like that TK does not bother me but if I need something night or day I just email or call. If he does not answer he always gets back to me timely.

----------

Yeah, that seems like a bright kid. I think he must take after his mother.

Yeah, were the heck is that guy? :biggrin:

I find that I haven't had the time lately that I used to have. I do miss the forum and we are working on some things that have and will give me a little more time, especially during the day.

For those who don't really know, I started all of this on my own and wore all the hats for a few years. When Matthew came along we did start marketing in other directions, but I still get calls and emails from the forum every day. While we were expanding and hiring new folks I was still wearing all of the hats that was before, plus some. We've now streamlined the contracting process which took a bunch off of me, but at the same time we increased the amount of contracts coming in. I'm now starting to give up processing the contracts personally so that I do have more time. That's the plan anyway! There's always something to do though. Just when you think you're all caught up...oh yeah, I have this over here to do!

In all honesty though, I'm not working the 16-18 hours per day that I once was. I do still put in 9-12 hours per day though. I hope to be able to build the business to a point where I walk in the office and ask if everything is okay and then leave! LOL! Maybe one day, huh?

Another thing that has increased lately is the amount of agents that call me when they are sitting with a potential client. That's given me the opportunity to help close a few sales and has made me realize that I miss being out in the field. Helping them close over the phone gives me that old feeling again, so that's good.

We are working hard on trying to increase our Medicare side too. So many agents don't even realize that we contract for that side as well. I don't know how I got pegged as an FE guy only, but we'll correct that in time.

All in all we are growing every day. I do want to take a minute to thank each and everyone of you on the forum. Whether you know it or not you have all helped us in many ways! :yes:

I do know I was replying to a post earlier in the day and as I was typing "Todd King" Todd King was calling me on my cell.

It was a little creepy. It didn't turn out to be Todd, but his partner who sounds just like him...

Back