Where is a Good Place to Get Cell Phone Lists??

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
With more people going to cell phones and disconnecting their landline, traditional lists are eventually going to have fewer phone numbers published.

Is there a good source for cell phone numbers where you can request the same demographics as traditional lists? (income/age/etc)

I have tried several companies claiming they have lists containing cell phone data. None worth mentioning. A lot of voice mails. The problem I am finding with cell phones is that people do not answer them like they do house phones.

I think new lead lists will naturally contain cell phones as many people are listing their cell phone as their house phone on online forms.

With more people going to cell phones and disconnecting their landline, traditional lists are eventually going to have fewer phone numbers published.

Is there a good source for cell phone numbers where you can request the same demographics as traditional lists? (income/age/etc)

I'm starting to see a few cell phone #'s in the phone books. If you order data lists that aren't scrubbed, won't cell phone #'s show up...especially for those that have gotten rid of their landlines?

I have tried several companies claiming they have lists containing cell phone data. None worth mentioning. A lot of voice mails. The problem I am finding with cell phones is that people do not answer them like they do house phones.

I think new lead lists will naturally contain cell phones as many people are listing their cell phone as their house phone on online forms.

Many of them do get mixed in. I do have the ability to carve them out as a premium service; I can carve it out based on whether or not it's a cell phone. I'll also be launching a new product soon that will already have cell phone numbers carved out.

Back