Where is the Best Place for Advantage Training/Contracting?

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
We have hundreds of FE clients on Medicaid and Medicare. Every day my wife and I meet someone that needs help with their health coverage and i'm walking away from business because I have no idea what to do. Where is the best place for an independent to go?

thanks in advance

Doug

We have hundreds of FE clients on Medicaid and Medicare. Every day my wife and I meet someone that needs help with their health coverage and i'm walking away from business because I have no idea what to do. Where is the best place for an independent to go? thanks in advance Doug

Just research which Medicare Advantage companies are competitive in your area. Sign up with them. Through all the required training you will have some basic understanding. Then fine tune it at Medicare101 (Rick Bronstein).

It's not hard at all.

Todd King is good for MA contracts.

Also Ritter is a good source of all things Medicare.

Chris Westfall too but he leans toward supplements.

I have several hundred MA clients and just learned as I did compliance training.

And last but certainly not least. This forum is a wealth of info.

Just research which Medicare Advantage companies are competitive in your area. Sign up with them. Through all the required training you will have some basic understanding. Then fine tune it at Medicare101 (Rick Bronstein).

It's not hard at all.

Todd King is good for MA contracts.

Also Ritter is a good source of all things Medicare.

Chris Westfall too but he leans toward supplements.

I have several hundred MA clients and just learned as I did compliance training.

And last but certainly not least. This forum is a wealth of info.

Thank you mucho sir!

----------

Where are you located?

I work your area/SW up to Lake Wales across to Palm Bay and down to where I live in S Florida... Yep, I cover a good share of the lower half of the state... What carriers would you suggest I contract with in order to compete?

Thank you mucho sir!

----------

I work your area/SW up to Lake Wales across to Palm Bay and down to where I live in S Florida... Yep, I cover a good share of the lower half of the state... What carriers would you suggest I contract with in order to compete?

I would say you probably want Humana. I know that UHC is in that area, but i'm betting Humana is better because of UHC pulling so many doctors from the network there.

I work lake wales. In Polk county you want at least Humana PPO, pup, Careplus. Might as well get UHC for their Med supp.

UHC and Fl Blue seem to have the best supp pricing.
For MAPD...
Go to medicare.gov and enter the zip codes for the areas that your'e interested in to see the companies that compete in that area.

Back