Where is the "best" Place to Get E&O (2mill.)

briko3

Guru
1000 Post Club
I need to know of a place that offers quality E&O for a reasonable price. I am not securities licensed.

Thanks,
Chris

Should we just assume you mean L&H only or do you need P&C too or P&C only or?

How many yrs licensed? What states are you licensed in ?

SC, not P&C, just Life, accident, health, disability, annuities, etc. I've only been licensed since Aug of last year. The company I'm with now is going to be $2200 for the next year and I need something cheaper if possible.

Thanks,
Chris

I need to know of a place that offers quality E&O for a reasonable price. I am not securities licensed.

Thanks,
Chris

I signed up with National Ethics Bureau (NEB). It was 495.00 but it has 1 mil./2 mil. coverage. I didn't get annuity coverage which is another 50.00. The take payments if need be.:D

eo_email_top2009.jpg

I can help anyone get $95.00 off of the membership from the NEB. The discount code is rosenthal95 for a limited time only.

Last edited:
I really want to do it through NEB, but I'm not getting a response from them on if they can up it to 2mill/2mill. I've got to have something by the 31st or I have to renew with $2200 per year :( Cutting it close, I know.

Health Choice One allows you to get $2M/$2M for something like $700/year if you're using them as your brokerage facility. I'm not sure how quickly that would be available though. I signed up through NAIFA and am paying about $1,000/year for $2M/$2M right now.

Back