Where is the Easy Button?

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I thought passing my insurance test was all I had to do.

This Insurance selling stuff might be too much work for me.

What do you mean I have to try and find people to buy insurance? I tried buying some leads. I thought that when you bought leads that you double your investment every time. I will give you an example. On my last lead, I showed up and they didn’t even have the check made out yet. They want me to teach them about life insurance. They didn’t know that I had not even read the underwriting or agent guide yet. I rather just call the Imo and Company and ask dumb questions that are in those books.

I know I’m new, but why I get 140% contract? I want the best contract out there.

I was hoping to stay at home in my boxers all day and sell insurance over the phone. It does not look like that Recruiter that told me I would get rich doing this knows what he is talking about.

I’m told I need to buy some E and O Insurance. What’s up with that?

My upline told me that I need to start reading the stuff they send me, but I don’t have time to read all that crap. Don’t they know I’m busy watching tv and playing on facebook. I do have a life outside of selling insurance you know.

I need to at least make 5,000 a month selling insurance.

Did I mention that I don’t have any time or money to invest in this business? Matter of fact, I need to do it part time really.

Top 3 forum topics:

1. I don't really wanna talk to people. How can I get good leads?

2. I don't really wanna work. What's the best company not to work for?

3. Who's smarter JD or Newby?

What do you mean I have to try and find people to buy insurance? I tried buying some leads. I thought that when you bought leads that you double your investment every time. I will give you an example. On my last lead, I showed up and they didn’t even have the check made out yet. They want me to teach them about life insurance. They didn’t know that I had not even read the underwriting or agent guide yet. I rather just call the Imo and Company and ask dumb questions that are in those books.

I know I’m new, but why I get 140% contract? I want the best contract out there.

I was hoping to stay at home in my boxers all day and sell insurance over the phone. It does not look like that Recruiter that told me I would get rich doing this knows what he is talking about.

My upline told me that I need to start reading the stuff they send me, but I don’t have time to read all that crap. Don’t they know I’m busy watching tv and playing on facebook. I do have a life outside of selling insurance you know.

Did I mention that I don’t have any time or money to invest in this business? Matter of fact, I need to do it part time really.

My marketing plan? I was told I can generate free leads from my website so I'm fine there.

I agree it is too much work thats why all of you should quit :D:D:D:D:D

Amen brother. The secret is to understand that you can align yourself with a good name-brand company and get trained, but that company DOES NOT have your clients to hand to you. If they did they wouldn't need you as an agent. You have to bring the clients to the table, however you are able to do so. That's the deal.

IF, you make a habit out of going to work everday, and doing the little things right, this business isn't that hard... "Its the IF and going to work everday that most agents have trouble with".

Its amazing what getting out meeting people can do, even in 2012... :yes:

Amen brother. The secret is to understand that you can align yourself with a good name-brand company and get trained, but that company DOES NOT have your clients to hand to you. If they did they wouldn't need you as an agent. You have to bring the clients to the table, however you are able to do so. That's the deal.

Back