Where is the Easy Button?

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Where is the easy button?
Why can’t I stay home in my boxers and get rich selling over the phone?

How do you make a website that does all the work for you?

There has to be a lead company out there that sells good leads that will allow me to double or triple my money every time. I want to buy the kind of leads where they have the check out waiting on me when I get there.

Do I really have to read this agent and underwriting guide?

I thought about getting me one of those dialers, but I just found out that I will be the one having to do the talking on it.

I don’t have much money and I need to do this part time. I need to make me some quick money and this seems to be the easiest way to do it. There has to be an easy button somewhere.

I think the trick may be to keep changing IMO’s until one gives me an easy button.

I know there has to be an easy button, because I keep seeing ad’s that says I can make tons of money selling insurance.

What I’m looking for is a lead company that will find someone that wants to buy some insurance and then sets the appointment for me. Then I want an IPAD E-app where they fill out their own app and it gets sent to the home office before I leave the house. Now that I think about it, I want where all I have to do is send them my website and they buy it from the website so I never have to leave the house.

I need a really high commission contract and free leads.

Can one of you show me the easy button?

Gee Mark,

Just for you but I'd think with all your knowledge and experience, you'd a found one of your own by now. (Mine was right next to my round tuit. :-)

Andy

Attachments

• easy button.png
    easy button.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
when i was at farmers, we had 6 agents in that office, someone got an easy button from staples and it was the kiss of death for us, whenever we put that button in someones office, they didnt write a policy for a week! we started hiding in each others office until someone realized it, then took it outside and ran it over. LOL

Not one day goes by that an agent does not call my office asking if they can get rich in their underwear by selling over the phone. They want the free leads and tout how incredible it would for them to give me their contract because they are, in fact, a "licensed agent".

One in a thousand is willing to go to work.

Where is the easy button?
Why can’t I stay home in my boxers and get rich selling over the phone?

How do you make a website that does all the work for you?

There has to be a lead company out there that sells good leads that will allow me to double or triple my money every time. I want to buy the kind of leads where they have the check out waiting on me when I get there.

Do I really have to read this agent and underwriting guide?

I thought about getting me one of those dialers, but I just found out that I will be the one having to do the talking on it.

I don’t have much money and I need to do this part time. I need to make me some quick money and this seems to be the easiest way to do it. There has to be an easy button somewhere.

I think the trick may be to keep changing IMO’s until one gives me an easy button.

I know there has to be an easy button, because I keep seeing ad’s that says I can make tons of money selling insurance.

What I’m looking for is a lead company that will find someone that wants to buy some insurance and then sets the appointment for me. Then I want an IPAD E-app where they fill out their own app and it gets sent to the home office before I leave the house. Now that I think about it, I want where all I have to do is send them my website and they buy it from the website so I never have to leave the house.

I need a really high commission contract and free leads.

Can one of you show me the easy button?

Mark,
If you had a nickel every time someone asked you those questions how much money would you have?

Many agents want a 1-2-3 protocol on how to do it (see it every day) and it doesn't exist bc it changes every day...it's called work for a reason. Time + energy = success.

Good thoughts as always Mark!

Back