Where or Who to Buy Leads From?

Andyp95

Looking for information, sugggestions of who/where to buy leads?

I am currently with Physcians Mutual and many here use Need-a-Lead. ANy thoughts good or bad on them?

Other suggestions.

Looking for t-65 list with ph #'s.

Also looking for FE, LTC, life, dental..

I have never heard of them.

Use the "Search" button on this Forum and read a lot before you buy. Keep away from anyone appearing to have an agenda (yea, I know...I overuse that word).

Of course, a list is different.

I am currently with Physcians Mutual and many here use Need-a-Lead. ANy thoughts good or bad on them?

Other suggestions.

Start your quest by creating a budget for your agency. How much of that budget are you willing to spend each week on leads? Don't let 4 weeks of buying leads/mailings break you if they don't produce.

Replacing the soles of your shoes is cheaper than buying junk leads.

Investigate as much as you can before you buy.

Working the t65 crowd is tough, but can be profitable. I'd recommend working the 67+ crowd, if you're selling med sups.

Everyone is looking for the same thing you are, but what's an agent to do?

Other suggestions.

I've never heard of Need-a-Lead before so I would not be able to give you any feedback.

As for suggestions for the various leads you were asking about, I'll see what companies I can dig up for you, that I can refer you to, for those lead verticals I don't sell. Feel free to get in touch with me from my contact info listed below in my signature line.

Other suggestions.

I have an obvious bias, but the pricing on need-a-lead.com looks horrible: Senior Leads, Consumer List - Generate Sales .

I had another thread about my pricing apparently being too low because www.datamangroup.com charges $225 for 1,000 telemarketing records, but at $150/1,000 www.need-a-lead.com still seems pricey when compared to the $49/1,000 I charge forum members. Next time you're at the water cooler you should mention www.AffordableMarketingLists.com ;)

I would definately recommend Josh for raw consumer data, he's a great guy to deal with.

As for some of the leads you mentioned like life insurance leads you may want to look into some of the leads we sell like the aged life insurance leads, which are people who filled out their information online to get insurance quotes. By aged, the age of these leads ranges from as new as 3 days old to 90 days old and you can get them older than that if you like.

Final expense agents even order the aged life insurance leads and just put an age filter on the prospects of 50 to 80 years old for example, so you may want to consider that as well.

I would suggest Josh also. I would also suggest that you not concentrate so heavily on T65.

I assume you are captive. If so that will put you at a disadvantage contacting people who are 65 and older and probably should focus only on those T65. It will be very difficult for you to sell to people who already have a Med Supp.

Other suggestions.

who does need-a-lead broker or resell there leads from?

I assume you are captive. If so that will put you at a disadvantage contacting people who are 65 and older and probably should focus only on those T65. It will be very difficult for you to sell to people who already have a Med Supp.

I agree with Frank. I don't know how PM measures up in your state, but in my state about the only med supp business they can get is T65 because of their high premiums.

Back