Where the Lead Goes Once You Hit Submit

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
I saw an ad today for insurance quotes. Real simple. Start by entering your zip code on a very simple, uncluttered page.

Next I decided to look at the privacy policy. Scroll down a bit and found this.

An insurance quote request submitted on this site gives us right to share the information within that request with third parties. Insurance providers or insurance lead aggregators may come into contact with your information, which we refer to as “Insurance Service Agents”

Insurance Service Agents who may receive your information are under contractual agreements with us which requires that they keep your information secure and we provide restrictions as to how the information can be used. When you make a request through this site, you must know that Insurance Service Agents may communicate with you by email, phone, or by mail. Some communication may take place by automated dialing. Opting in to any form of state or federal Do Not Call List, does not exempt you from this communication. If you’d like to stop a Insurance Service Agent partner from contacting you, you must let them know directly.

You may refer to this full list of Insurance Service Agents to know where :

(Follow the link above to see the list of people who may get your information).

Very Very Interesting, Good Information. Especially I have been having a problem as of late with many lead providers, The lead quality has dropped tremendously especially over the last 2 months or so

With 3 of those lead providers I get exclusive leads.and as of late I have been seeing 1 lead with one company show up with another sometimes right away and some after a week. The excuse is they go to dif sites even when they swear they do not.

Very few people stop at one site. I have people visit my site 3 or 4 times. When I call they say they don't remember which one mine is they went to so many.

They also talk about all the phone calls.

Closed one last Friday that had been to my site 2x. That was over a month ago. Talked with the wife. She was very evasive. In an airport. Told me to call back the next week.

So I did.

We talked for maybe 30 minutes. I sent info out.

Called a few more times after that. Got voice mail. Finally sent an email saying I was closing their file.

A week later the husband calls. (Wife had been looking for coverage for husband). He wanted plan N. Even that day he had been going online. Said he can't stop the phone calls.

Yeah, I know.

"My wife was very impressed with you. She doesn't like sales people and is impossible to please. You must be pretty good to get her approval".

So I took the app.

I saw an ad today for insurance quotes. Real simple. Start by entering your zip code on a very simple, uncluttered page.

Next I decided to look at the privacy policy. Scroll down a bit and found this.

An insurance quote request submitted on this site gives us right to share the information within that request with third parties. Insurance providers or insurance lead aggregators may come into contact with your information, which we refer to as “Insurance Service Agents”

Insurance Service Agents who may receive your information are under contractual agreements with us which requires that they keep your information secure and we provide restrictions as to how the information can be used. When you make a request through this site, you must know that Insurance Service Agents may communicate with you by email, phone, or by mail. Some communication may take place by automated dialing. Opting in to any form of state or federal Do Not Call List, does not exempt you from this communication. If you’d like to stop a Insurance Service Agent partner from contacting you, you must let them know directly.

You may refer to this full list of Insurance Service Agents to know where :

(Follow the link above to see the list of people who may get your information).

Damn, it took forever to scroll through that list. I noticed quite a few carriers on there.

----------

Very few people stop at one site. I have people visit my site 3 or 4 times. When I call they say they don't remember which one mine is they went to so many.

They also talk about all the phone calls.

Closed one last Friday that had been to my site 2x. That was over a month ago. Talked with the wife. She was very evasive. In an airport. Told me to call back the next week.

So I did.

We talked for maybe 30 minutes. I sent info out.

Called a few more times after that. Got voice mail. Finally sent an email saying I was closing their file.

A week later the husband calls. (Wife had been looking for coverage for husband). He wanted plan N. Even that day he had been going online. Said he can't stop the phone calls.

Yeah, I know.

"My wife was very impressed with you. She doesn't like sales people and is impossible to please. You must be pretty good to get her approval".

So I took the app.

The old "closing your file close". Works every time.:laugh:

How many entities listed? 383. I did a quick change of the bullets to numbers and came up with this number in about a second. That's shocking.
No wonder people are getting so many phone calls. And getting angered in the process.
It makes me question if there's any truth whatsoever to "exclusive leads" to the majority of these lead generation companies, or only if they're out there to make money off the backs of the unsuspecting.

Exclusive leads don't exist.

If you are calling from a list, so is everyone else.

If you are direct mailing, so is everyone else.

If you are generating internet leads, so is everyone else.

The closest thing to exclusive leads are when you do seminar marketing.

Exclusive leads don't exist.

If you are calling from a list, so is everyone else.

If you are direct mailing, so is everyone else.

If you are generating internet leads, so is everyone else.

The closest thing to exclusive leads are when you do seminar marketing.

Even then you never know how many seminars they have attended for the free snacks and the companionship.

True Louis. They may be part of the moocher crowd. But at least when you get their butts in the seats they are exclusive. What happens after that is up to you.

Bob...you are a Patriarch to our forum. Thanks for sharing that info.

FOR A LONG TIME, i have known that exclusive leads don't exist. Its a slogan that lead providers use to bump their prices.

Thanks my Friend!

Back