Where to Get a Turning 65 Mailing List?

Alston

Guru
1000 Post Club
Although I've technically sold over age 65 health insurance before, I did so in the last century. I think that makes me a newbie for all practical purposes.

I've gotten appointed with a few companies and done all the testing.

Now I'm working on a marketing plan. I assume that for most of the year, the best way to market is to approach those who are aging into Medicare.

Where to I get a mailing list?

Any tips or suggestions about the senior market will be appreciated.

Josh has mailing lists. Are you going to cold call folks turning 65?

Figured a guy as smart as you would let them find you on the web.

Thanks Bob.

Alson, if you want to shoot me an e-mail ([email protected]) I can run a count for you and get you a good deal. You can give ListGiant, SalesGenie, TLC lists, or WholesalesLists.net a call too, but on price and quality I'm tough to beat.

Josh has mailing lists. Are you going to cold call folks turning 65?

Figured a guy as smart as you would let them find you on the web.

I'm taking a one if by land; two if by sea approach.

I am not abandoning the Internet by any means, but I do need to diversify my lead sources.

I assume that for most of the year, the best way to market is to approach those who are aging into Medicare.

Although there are a few that will disagree with me, I find marketing to people 67 to 78 are an easier sale.

I have focused on people T65 numerous times, I have sold insurance to them every time I have but those 67 and over are much easier to sell.

Just my ten cents worth. (Inflation. :))

I'm taking a one if by land; two if by sea approach.

I am not abandoning the Internet by any means, but I do need to diversify my lead sources.

Great approach, I've got a great telemarketer but will be doing my own mailing here soon as well.

Back