Where to Get TV Leads?

RookieYankee

Guru
100+ Post Club
I was listening to the latest interview from the Lead Jerk when he had Shannon Davey. He mentioned TV leads he would recommend above TM leads. Since you need to be captive with Lincoln Heritage and captive with Bankers Life to get Colonial Penn leads are there any other areas to receive TV leads?? I wanted to try them out and see what I can receive with them.

I was listening to the latest interview from the Lead Jerk when he had Shannon Davey. He mentioned TV leads he would recommend above TM leads. Since you need to be captive with Lincoln Heritage and captive with Bankers Life to get Colonial Penn leads are there any other areas to receive TV leads?? I wanted to try them out and see what I can receive with them.

You think maybe he is gonna start selling some TV leads? As with any promotion or interview or training, etc., you need to notice whether the person saying stuff is actually a producer or a marketer.

You think maybe he is gonna start selling some TV leads? As with any promotion or interview or training, etc., you need to notice whether the person saying stuff is actually a producer or a marketer.

I asked if there are any companies or anywhere that had TV leads. He never alluded to selling TV leads. Are there any companies that do for brokers? I would love to try them out and see what my ROI can look like. I remember Shannon said he did his own for his agents but don't think he mentioned anything outside of them.

I asked if there are any companies or anywhere that had TV leads. He never alluded to selling TV leads. Are there any companies that do for brokers? I would love to try them out and see what my ROI can look like. I remember Shannon said he did his own for his agents but don't think he mentioned anything outside of them.

There was a company that sells TM leads here that was talking about also selling TV leads. I don't buy their TM leads so I don't know if they went through with it.

I will say that TV leads were the worst I've ever worked and I've worked them all.

My point about what you heard was this, beware of the person pimping something that they don't use. Every marketer has cream of the crop agents that they can point to as examples.

It's a shell game. Just like the gambling boat at Evansville, In. They have pictures lining the walls of big winners. But that boat and hotels around it didn't get built because of those winners.

There was a company that sells TM leads here that was talking about also selling TV leads. I don't buy their TM leads so I don't know if they went through with it.

I will say that TV leads were the worst I've ever worked and I've worked them all.

My point about what you heard was this, beware of the person pimping something that they don't use. Every marketer has cream of the crop agents that they can point to as examples.

It's a shell game. Just like the gambling boat at Evansville, In. They have pictures lining the walls of big winners. But that boat and hotels around it didn't get built because of those winners.

Right. I understand. Tread carefully. Thanks, JD.

TV leads are crazy expensive, they are the most expensive lead you can purchase. That said... your risk of loss is way higher.

Even if you worked 30+ states they are more expensive than DM. The closing ratio is not worth the risk.

Yes I have worked TV leads, DM, and TM.

TV leads are crazy expensive, they are the most expensive lead you can purchase. That said... your risk of loss is way higher.

Even if you worked 30+ states they are more expensive than DM. The closing ratio is not worth the risk.

Yes I have worked TV leads, DM, and TM.

And so is hammered the final nail on that decision. Back to TM/DM leads.

Back