Where to Get TV Leads?

you can search TV "line of insurance" LEADS and do your own research....if anybody here has found a lead service that is working, they aren't going to share it with you. If you have a name of a source, you can post it to verify the validity of that company, but nobody will spill out their lead source on a public forum. The problem with TV leads is the cost...I'm not going to pay 25-40 dollars per lead when I can spend 8-12 dollars per lead and close even 10%. We have a higher closing rate with some providers, but even at 10% we're making money. If I spend the 800 bucks on 100 leads, and I close 10 of them...I'm going to make at least $150 per client MINIMUM.....I have no problem turning 800 into 1500 once a week rather than spending $2500 for 100 TV leads and having to close 17% JUST TO BREAK EVEN.

you can search TV "line of insurance" LEADS and do your own research....if anybody here has found a lead service that is working, they aren't going to share it with you. If you have a name of a source, you can post it to verify the validity of that company, but nobody will spill out their lead source on a public forum. The problem with TV leads is the cost...I'm not going to pay 25-40 dollars per lead when I can spend 8-12 dollars per lead and close even 10%. We have a higher closing rate with some providers, but even at 10% we're making money. If I spend the 800 bucks on 100 leads, and I close 10 of them...I'm going to make at least $150 per client MINIMUM.....I have no problem turning 800 into 1500 once a week rather than spending $2500 for 100 TV leads and having to close 17% JUST TO BREAK EVEN.
Go Simon go, preach it brother.

For companies who sell these FE tv leads at $25-$35, I wonder what their cost is. I would interested to know.

Latest posts

Back