Where to Start a LEGIT Career?

insureutroy

Have P/C, Life and Health in WI. Looking for basically anything that is LEGIT. Maybe FE, Life, Medicare….idk…frustrated. Make money now and for a future! Thanks for any help!

Have P/C, Life and Health in WI. Looking for basically anything that is LEGIT. Maybe FE, Life, Medicare….idk…frustrated. Make money now and for a future! Thanks for any help!

Worksite insurance is where it's at. I don't know anything about you yet but I'm looking to grow and train people how to do it the right way and make a good living. I've been doing it for 20 plus years.

What's making you frustrated? What is not LEGIT?

You took the words out of my mouth. In my book all insurance is legit. However, some IMO/company's have structures that favor the house not the agent or the consumer.

I recognize the joke but there is actually a Howe Insurance (Services) group that is well regarded. Didn't want them to feel slighted.

Look into annuities, I know that people are worried about the DoL decision, but let's say Mr. Trump gets elected. You'll be a year behind everyone else.

Back