Where to start

Dave

I am currently working for Colonial Life, voluntary benefits at work and have an interview with Western and Southern Life also wanted to look at N.Y.L. Any suggestions. I have only been working for about 3 months.:)

Any former or curent N.Y.L. or Western Southern Life agents here? How are these two companies to work for and can you make a real 6 figure income?

Thanks in advance.

O

I am currently working for Colonial Life, voluntary benefits at work and have an interview with Western and Southern Life also wanted to look at N.Y.L. Any suggestions. I have only been working for about 3 months.

Any former or curent N.Y.L. or Western Southern Life agents here? How are these two companies to work for and can you make a real 6 figure income?

You can make a six-figure income anywhere. How quickly depends on a lot of variables.

I think your expectations may be a little out-of-whack.

How soon were you expecting to enjoy this six-figure income?

NYL is probably the choice with the most potential of those two.

Last edited:
If you're looking at NYL, try the mutual companies as well. Northwestern Mutual, MassMutual and Guardian. All great places.

If you're looking at NYL, try the mutual companies as well. Northwestern Mutual, MassMutual and Guardian. All great places.

All good choices. With Guardian and M&M you have quite a bit of freedom and latitude.

Back