Wheres A Good Place To Buy A List

naddy512

Ive Been Told That Buying A List And Cold Calling Is The Cheapest Most Effective Way To Get Leads So Where Does Everyone Buy Their List From And What Are The Specifics Of Their Lists (ex. Age Income)

Ive Been Told That Buying A List And Cold Calling Is The Cheapest Most Effective Way To Get Leads So Where Does Everyone Buy Their List From And What Are The Specifics Of Their Lists (ex. Age Income)

If money is tight try goleads.com or referenceusa and use the print screen option

I use goleads and I use their monthly option. It's $9.95/month and you can download basically as many names as you want. You can filter them based on SIC codes, zip, state, employer size, etc. Only thing that sucks is there isn't a way to print the entire list. You have to use their software to view the contacts, and can't view the entire list at once... but, I still find it to be the most economical way to start calling business owners.

Frank, I am not sure about the rice and egg rolls, but I am sure that if you cant help me find a good list, you might be having the poo poo platter in a brown paper bag:D:D:D

I use goleads and I use their monthly option. It's $9.95/month and you can download basically as many names as you want. You can filter them based on SIC codes, zip, state, employer size, etc. Only thing that sucks is there isn't a way to print the entire list. You have to use their software to view the contacts, and can't view the entire list at once... but, I still find it to be the most economical way to start calling business owners.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "there isn't a way to print the entire list". You can print anything that appears on your monitor. For example, if I wanted to print everything I am looking at now I would hit the "Print Screen SysRq" button on my keyboard, open Word and hit the hit the "Ctrl" key and the letter "V" on my keyboard.

I'm sure there are many different ways of doing that.

Back