Which Are The Best Companies When Moving To Florida ?

msaharris

Expert
Hello,
I will be moving to the Orlando Florida area this month and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good companies that I could apply with. I reside in Ga at this time and have my Life/Health license which I will get my Fl license once I get there.

I have been on craigslist and careerbuilder but all I see is Liberty Mutual and Liberty National advertising. Is state farm pretty strong in that area? I mainly market to the seniors and would like to continue in that area if possible

Thank you,

Re: Moving to Florida

I'm in Orlando. You say seniors, so do you mostly work Medicare? That's what I do in Orlando. I would recommend going indy

Really, I thought it might be difficult if I am new to the area. How do you market? Are you mainly buying leads?

If you are already trained on medicare and other cross selling products you would be much better off going indy.

I don't buy any leads on the internet or anything. But you pretty much will have to cold call or do mailers

Thank you, I do not mind cold calling so I will give it a try. Plus that will give me a chance to meet people in the area

Back