Which carriers allow ON-LINE applications and don't require meeting clients?

makoman13

First of all, I am a SERIOUS LIFE AGENT seeking to simplify the life insurance process for noth me AND my clients.

I have a simplified application company (non-med, and I can complete the docs online, and work entirely from my home office) for "decent" health people. HOWEVER, I am looking for other companies (fully u/w is fine, and in fact, needed) who will allow me to WORK FROM HOME and still offer them TRUE CHOICES in coverage... I have been told ING allows this.

I am an INDEPENDENT AGENT but want to aggresively build a team NATIONALLY. Before I spend all the time, money, and effort to market, recruit, and the like, I want to make sure I have more than just the one carrier. Right now, if they do not fit (require medical info, can qualify for preferred pricing, etc.) I have no other options.

I am a SERIOUS and HARD-WORKING agent, and I am ready to take action NOW!

Thank you so much for reading, and in advance for any help you can lend!

Many carriers allow this, There is even a special program where you can quote from multiple carriers and launch right into the app and have the paramed collect the signature on the app...You can email me for more info...but before you try setting the world on fire with a national team maybe you want to fine tune the process for yourself.

Not sure why this is in the offers section, but you might want to go to www.pjpce.com. Use the live demo button upper right to get into the site. They represent most major term carriers and allow you to enter application info online. They take it from there.

Please use my name as a referral if you sign up with them.

Rick

Fidelity offers online applications for healthy people with no parameds. If they need a simple term, Assurant can as well. I hear Fortis is going to offer it in the second quarter of 2009, but I don't know that for sure. So far as I know, Fidelity would be your best bet.

First of all, I am a SERIOUS LIFE AGENT seeking to simplify the life insurance process for noth me AND my clients.

I have a simplified application company (non-med, and I can complete the docs online, and work entirely from my home office) for "decent" health people. HOWEVER, I am looking for other companies (fully u/w is fine, and in fact, needed) who will allow me to WORK FROM HOME and still offer them TRUE CHOICES in coverage... I have been told ING allows this.

I am an INDEPENDENT AGENT but want to aggresively build a team NATIONALLY. Before I spend all the time, money, and effort to market, recruit, and the like, I want to make sure I have more than just the one carrier. Right now, if they do not fit (require medical info, can qualify for preferred pricing, etc.) I have no other options.

I am a SERIOUS and HARD-WORKING agent, and I am ready to take action NOW!

Thank you so much for reading, and in advance for any help you can lend!

Go get em tiger!! :D:D

Back