Which Carriers Are Paying Commissions?

agent992

im a little confused about obamacare- is humana not paying commissions for upcoming open enrollment? If so, which carriers are?

im a little confused about obamacare- is humana not paying commissions for upcoming open enrollment? If so, which carriers are?

No insurance company has released 2017 commissions at this time and it's unlikely to happen before October. There is no guarantee that any company will be paying commissions as well.

As tater said, Humana will be gone next year from ACA business as well as UHC and potentially others as well

omg..are you serious..so humana wont even be participating in obamacare- or just not paying commissions? this is really out there..

I contracted directly with CMS and am getting 10% across the board. Join the gravy train.

----------

Only available for liberal agents who swear by the a.c.a.

----------

Humana is definitely cutting 80% of counties, and be only in 11 states in select areas. This is As of 7pm est today. Subject to hourly change. Could pull out completely if DOJ or state DOIs don't play ball. Commissions are an after thought right now.

really- does it state which states- where are u finding the information?

how do you contract directly with CMS? they get the overhead? I had no idea you can do that and u get 10%?

I contracted directly with CMS and am getting 10% across the board. Join the gravy train.

----------

Only available for liberal agents who swear by the a.c.a.

----------

Humana is definitely cutting 80% of counties, and be only in 11 states in select areas. This is As of 7pm est today. Subject to hourly change. Could pull out completely if DOJ or state DOIs don't play ball. Commissions are an after thought right now.

The only Humana plans being offered next year are local HMOs in certain areas and, as you know, their rate increases are so high no one will enroll anyway.

OP, IFP is dead, there is no reason for anyone without a large book of business to even think about it at this point in time.

really- does it state which states- where are u finding the information?

how do you contract directly with CMS? they get the overhead? I had no idea you can do that and u get 10%?

Just contribute to the Clinton campaign or foundation and you'll get the super secret invite via private email.

No, just kidding. It stands for China Medical Services, and I've taken selling across state lines to another level. But i'm running into network issues.

Back