Which Carriers Should I Contract With For BGA/Corp Contract

ms2010

I am starting up an IMO the research and the Marketing is all there. I actually havent even started marketing insurance or retirment plans and already had a prospect call me on Saturday that is a perfect prospect for an Annuity. My question is which carriers would you suggest for Annuities?

I would go back to your "research" and not ask an internet forum which product to sell your client that we know nothing about.

To bad your "perfect prospect" didn't find the perfect resource, sucks for them.

I am starting up an IMO the research and the Marketing is all there. I actually havent even started marketing insurance or retirment plans and already had a prospect call me on Saturday that is a perfect prospect for an Annuity. My question is which carriers would you suggest for Annuities?

You either are screwing up your terms or I feel sorry for any agent that signs up with your IMO (Insurance Marketing Orginization) If you don't know what carriers to look at.

There are a lot of companies to look at, I have a list of the top companies.

:}

Last edited:
There are allot of companies to look at, I have a list of the top companies.

Really?:skeptical:
al·lot

vt \ə-ˈlät\
al·lot·tedal·lot·ting
Definition of ALLOT

: to assign as a share or portion <allot 10 minutes for the speech>

: to distribute by or as if by lot <allot seats to the press>

al·lot·ter noun

Methinks you may mean "a lot.";)

Back