Which Companies Are Thr Easiest to Beat?

Here is the thing. Knowing that Primerica and LH are higher does not help you much unless you are in that house soon after the other agent. You need to see what they have, how long they have had it and what they quality for today. There is no way to hunt those companies. It is simply a waste of energy. You just need to be prepared to deal with what comes up?

Here is the thing. Knowing that Primerica and LH are higher does not help you much unless you are in that house soon after the other agent. You need to see what they have, how long they have had it and what they quality for today. There is no way to hunt those companies. It is simply a waste of energy. You just need to be prepared to deal with what comes up?
I am using this data for marketing online :)

Primerica is another company that's generally very easy to replace. They have higher priced term than most companies and it is often not properly represented &/or understood by the client as to what they really bought. What they thought they bought and the reality... are often quite different.
Hmm good info. Do you think the reason it is misrepresented is because Primerica is a MLM?

Old American, American Memorial, State Farm, Senior Life, offer some of the whole-life you are seeking. Plus the GI plans that are marketed to healthy people who buy it without understanding it. You'll find these from Met Life, MOO and AARP.

Any company marketing "mortgage" term will be higher priced term.

Thanks for the info! I will definitely use this. Any term life companies that you see with typically higher policies?

Last edited:
I am using this data for marketing online :)

Do you know the definition of twisting?

How about 'cease and desist'?

Calling out companies BY NAME in your online marketing to then say that you can offer them something better... is a lawsuit and regulatory complaint in the making. If you want your state regulator to have your phone number on speed dial, then keep on going.

Now, on here, this is a professional environment where we can "talk shop". This isn't marketing to the public, even though the public can view and participate.

One thing that I never do is disparage companies or agents UNLESS the client thinks they have something different than what they really have. But even then... a bad policy still pays out a death benefit.

That's why most agents keep it generic by talking about a life insurance policy review.

Besides... isn't buying insurance (from anyone) a GOOD decision? Why would you make someone feel FOOLISH for when they thought they made a good decision, and it really WASN'T?

No, this isn't a good way to market, and it certainly isn't good for the industry reputation either... especially online.

Wait until you're meeting with someone AND THEN compare what they have. This is a conversation you have with someone, not a marketing tactic.

Hmm good info. Do you think the reason it is misrepresented is because Primerica is a MLM?

Different strokes for different folks. Primerica in its own right has a different approach, nothing with having to do with being an MLM. Products and services are still there. Being an MLM in short is just growing the company.

They follow, "buy term, invest the difference" and offer other services (investment related) which requires their agents have additional licenses. If you take the time to visit their website Im sure youll gain some insight on them. Dont think their website has changed much since I last visited.

Different strokes for different folks. Primerica in its own right has a different approach, nothing with having to do with being an MLM. Products and services are still there. Being an MLM in short is just growing the company.

They follow, "buy term, invest the difference" and offer other services (investment related) which requires their agents have additional licenses. If you take the time to visit their website Im sure youll gain some insight on them. Dont think their website has changed much since I last visited.

The main problem with Primerica is that when their agents start fact-finding and find that someone doesn't have a temporary need for life insurance, they still try to sell them temporary life insurance. They have one trick and it's the same for everyone.

The second problem with them is that they are just very easy to beat on price. If you just want term, why would you pay too much for it? The less you pay, the more you have to "invest."

Do you know the definition of twisting? How about 'cease and desist'? Calling out companies BY NAME in your online marketing to then say that you can offer them something better... is a lawsuit and regulatory complaint in the making. If you want your state regulator to have your phone number on speed dial, then keep on going. Now, on here, this is a professional environment where we can "talk shop". This isn't marketing to the public, even though the public can view and participate. One thing that I never do is disparage companies or agents UNLESS the client thinks they have something different than what they really have. But even then... a bad policy still pays out a death benefit. That's why most agents keep it generic by talking about a life insurance policy review. Besides... isn't buying insurance (from anyone) a GOOD decision? Why would you make someone feel FOOLISH for when they thought they made a good decision, and it really WASN'T? No, this isn't a good way to market, and it certainly isn't good for the industry reputation either... especially online. Wait until you're meeting with someone AND THEN compare what they have. This is a conversation you have with someone, not a marketing tactic.

That's not what I'm going to do. Thanks for the heads up though :)

MLM is not growing a company. MLMs use products to sell lies to people, the people being the ones who sign up to sell for MLM.

Many people fall for the mistake that MLM is just another way to start a company, sell a product, etc. That however is not true.

Any more suggestions folks ?

I'm not sure what you want to accomplish. Are you just trying to go around and replace policies? I'd caution you on this because there are a lot of factors that are involved when replacing a customers policy. You can't base that on price alone. Ex: If someone is out of their contestability period you should never replace that, even if you were cheaper and can provide immediate coverage over a graded or rop plan. There are more examples, that's just one.

I don't replace coverage, I just SELL them more more coverage :) that's what makes me a good SALESperson. I'm not in the customer service business, I pay someone to do that for me.

Anyways - Good Luck!

Ex: If someone is out of their contestability period you should never replace that, even if you were cheaper and can provide immediate coverage over a graded or rop plan. There are more examples, that's just one. .

Anyways - Good Luck!

Disagree, so if can get someone thousands of dollars of more coverage you don't touch it?

Back