Which Companies Are Thr Easiest to Beat?

So you choose to take what I say literally by stating the "no way" and "clearly different situation." Yet you choose to not respond to the question if you have ever been investigated or known anyone that has been investigated by an Insurance commissioner, so I'll assume no. Clearly our experiences vary.

Of course we need to make that decision for them because we are the professionals. You don't tell your doctor what medication to prescribe you, he gives you what he feels in his professional opinion is best for you.

Yes 5 or 10 a month more could help them, but it's risk reward. The reward of saving 5 bucks a month can lead to a risk of a slow pay out of a death benefit or even no payout if your medical records conflict with what they have told you.

It's ok, keep replacing. It'll catch up to you eventually. When someone asks you 10 years later if you have ever had a complaint or had to look the insurance commissioner in the eyes - you'll reflect back and think of me :)

Don't take my word on ethics. Call the department of insurance and do your own research.

Pm me your address I want to send you selling for dummies - maybe then you can learn to sell and not replace :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Well, let's see.. I have been selling insurance for over 44 years... I have replaced my share but I have also advised many to keep what they had.. It was all based on my opinion of doing the best I could for my client which I believe is the ethical high ground. I have never been investigated by the DOI or had to "look the commissioner eye to eye".. I have known agents that were investigated but in all those years, I have never known of an agent having their license pulled because of a replacement. I would be interested in knowing how many you know personally that had their license pulled over a replacement???

There is more to being an insurance agent than being a SALESman. If you do your job properly including good risk selection and proper field underwriting, you really don't have to worry about the contestable period... Oh, just in case you are not aware of it, JD is in KY. and replacement policies in KY do not have a new contestable period.

I really doubt that you are as likable as you think that you would be able to convince "anyone" to switch just becasue they want to work with you.

Well, let's see.. I have been selling insurance for over 44 years... I have replaced my share but I have also advised many to keep what they had.. It was all based on my opinion of doing the best I could for my client which I believe is the ethical high ground. I have never been investigated by the DOI or had to "look the commissioner eye to eye".. I have known agents that were investigated but in all those years, I have never known of an agent having their license pulled because of a replacement. I would be interested in knowing how many you know personally that had their license pulled over a replacement???

There is more to being an insurance agent than being a SALESman. If you do your job properly including good risk selection and proper field underwriting, you really don't have to worry about the contestable period... Oh, just in case you are not aware of it, JD is in KY. and replacement policies in KY do not have a new contestable period.

I really doubt that you are as likable as you think that you would be able to convince "anyone" to switch just becasue they want to work with you.

I didn't realize people lived in Kentucky, nothing there worth looking at. So you may very well be right about the law there. And as far as you doubting that I'm likeable...well, we'll just call you doubting thomas, a good person with little faith. You seem like a nice guy so I'll forgive you. Now before you make anymore allegations on what kind of person you think I am, just note that folks have done the same to you and you've thought about what kind of loser does that....moral of the story don't be a loser mark, you're better than that!

----------

I didn't answer your question sorry. I've been investigated 3 times because unsuccessful agents were upset that they couldn't close deals so it was easier to say I was a scam? Anyways all three of those became freak opportunities to probe on proper ethics. I've had 1 agent actually lose his license, not for replacing. And 1 agent who got ripped a new one by the commissioner for replacing after they received a complaint from the original selling agent. They actually came to our office and deemed what the agent did was unethical and not in the best interest of the client (cheaper rate by $6). He didn't lose his license but was told he would if they received a similar complaint regarding this issue.

While that's true about Ky I wasn't speaking about the Ky law. I was talking about replacements in general. And for the first 10 years of my career I did the vast majority of my business in Indiana. And the case I specifically mentioned about being just now 2 years old was an Indiana case.

But this expert on other's ethics is far from the expert he pretends to be. Wasn't that long ago he was posting here that he wrote $78K, only placed $56K of that and expected to get charged back $10-15K of that business.

Now he recruits?? Before someone pointed that out to me I had figured he was an LH guy. They are the only agents I've seen that whine so much about replacements.

Another member here alerted me to his old posts with those numbers and also that he is supposedly a telesales guy.

What puts the chip on his shoulder is anyone's guess. maybe the fact that he owns a sales for dummies book is a clue?:goofy:

I didn't realize people lived in Kentucky, nothing there worth looking at. So you may very well be right about the law there. And as far as you doubting that I'm likeable...well, we'll just call you doubting thomas, a good person with little faith. You seem like a nice guy so I'll forgive you. Now before you make anymore allegations on what kind of person you think I am, just note that folks have done the same to you and you've thought about what kind of loser does that....moral of the story don't be a loser mark, you're better than that!

----------

I didn't answer your question sorry. I've been investigated 3 times because unsuccessful agents were upset that they couldn't close deals so it was easier to say I was a scam? Anyways all three of those became freak opportunities to probe on proper ethics. I've had 1 agent actually lose his license, not for replacing. And 1 agent who got ripped a new one by the commissioner for replacing after they received a complaint from the original selling agent. They actually came to our office and deemed what the agent did was unethical and not in the best interest of the client (cheaper rate by $6). He didn't lose his license but was told he would if they received a similar complaint regarding this issue.

3 investigations by the DOI and you are talking about other people's ethics? :skeptical:

----------

While that's true about Ky I wasn't speaking about the Ky law. I was talking about replacements in general. And for the first 10 years of my career I did the vast majority of my business in Indiana. And the case I specifically mentioned about being just now 2 years old was an Indiana case.

But this expert on other's ethics is far from the expert he pretends to be. Wasn't that long ago he was posting here that he wrote $78K, only placed $56K of that and expected to get charged back $10-15K of that business.

Now he recruits?? Before someone pointed that out to me I had figured he was an LH guy. They are the only agents I've seen that whine so much about replacements.

Another member here alerted me to his old posts with those numbers and also that he is supposedly a telesales guy.

What puts the chip on his shoulder is anyone's guess. maybe the fact that he owns a sales for dummies book is a clue?:goofy:
Yeah and in another post he bragged about having a 72% placement rate and 80% persistency. That means only 57% of the applications he writes is still on the books at the end of a year.. And, then he says nobody can replace him? Sure sounds like someone is getting his business. :D

3 investigations by the DOI and you are talking about other people's ethics? :skeptical:

----------

Yeah and in another post he bragged about having a 72% placement rate and 80% persistency. That means only 57% of the applications he writes is still on the books at the end of a year.. And, then he says nobody can replace him? Sure sounds like someone is getting his business. :D

Mark, c'mon man I expected more from you. Don't state facts unless you know all the facts. 44 years and you just proved to be as ignorant as the rest. Maybe your medication has gotten to your head old man. Either way, it's Christmas- cheers. Btw a cockroach named JD something replied to me. He is annoying can you just agree with him and keep bashing me so you can feel better about yourselves? Thanks!

Mark, c'mon man I expected more from you. Don't state facts unless you know all the facts. 44 years and you just proved to be as ignorant as the rest. Maybe your medication has gotten to your head old man. Either way, it's Christmas- cheers. Btw a cockroach named JD something replied to me. He is annoying can you just agree with him and keep bashing me so you can feel better about yourselves? Thanks!
All I did was quote the "facts" from another of your posts. i assume them to be true because surely you would not make anything up? As for JD, he doesn't hide behind a screen name and neither do but my name isn't Mark... The rousemark is a shortned version of Rouse Marketing. Would you care to come out of the closet?

Back