Which Companies Are Thr Easiest to Beat?

All I did was quote the "facts" from another of your posts. i assume them to be true because surely you would not make anything up? As for JD, he doesn't hide behind a screen name and neither do but my name isn't Mark... The rousemark is a shortned version of Rouse Marketing. Would you care to come out of the closet?

You're assumed, lesson learned don't just assume. I don't spend a lot of time on this forum so I have no idea who anyone is. No I will not post my name and number on a public forum but send me a pm and I'll call and talk to you? What's your motive here? Want me to call you? I certainly will. As far as JD goes, we'll I'll just say coming out if the closet means a whole lot more to him than it does to me

You're assumed, lesson learned don't just assume. I don't spend a lot of time on this forum so I have no idea who anyone is. No I will not post my name and number on a public forum but send me a pm and I'll call and talk to you? What's your motive here? Want me to call you? I certainly will. As far as JD goes, we'll I'll just say coming out if the closet means a whole lot more to him than it does to me
So you are saying I was wrong to assume that you don't make things up?

Cb 85 is a liar . I don't believe any Doi in the USA would investigate an agent over replacing from a complaining agent. Doi's probably get 1000's of complaints from crying agents and never lift their finger.

Cb 85 is a liar . I don't believe any Doi in the USA would investigate an agent over replacing from a complaining agent. Doi's probably get 1000's of complaints from crying agents and never lift their finger.

My DOI won't even do anything with that Robin Cano chick that's is forging signatures.

This CB guy must have really done something bad if he got investigated haha!

LOL ok? No one cares about you beleive, think, feel. They care about reality so quit giving your beliefs bc no one cares : ) so start staring true facts or real life experiences, other wise.what you have to say is pointless. Maybe Santa clause cares....need his address? If so ask a child bc urban maturity level is at there level.

----------

My DOI won't even do anything with that Robin Cano chick that's is forging signatures.

This CB guy must have really done something bad if he got investigated haha!

Hoosierdaddy is unimportant. Call muarry povich, he can help. Gosh this is an insurance forum not a place for people with slutty mothers.

Well, he just said he makes things up by telling me I was wrong to assume he wouldn't.. :)

Well, he just said he makes things up by telling me I was wrong to assume he wouldn't.. :)

Haha good one marky. You sir are.hillarious. you should quit your day job. Not because of how funny you are but because you've clearly shown you're just not good at your day job.

Back