Which Companies Are Thr Easiest to Beat?

Haha good one marky. You sir are.hillarious. you should quit your day job. Not because of how funny you are but because you've clearly shown you're just not good at your day job.

Not trying to be funny.. Just quoting what you had to say. So if you find it funny, you are self amused.

Not trying to be funny.. Just quoting what you had to say. So if you find it funny, you are self amused.

Self amused is what keeps me healthy :) try it!

----------

Call center. I took the last 9 months off, dumped everyone but my office girls.

Sheesh, sorry to hear that. It really is hard to find good telesales agent that's disciplined enough to be on the phones all day. Are you trying to start back up? Also, you're from California right? Which part?

Self amused is what keeps me healthy :) try it! ---------- Sheesh, sorry to hear that. It really is hard to find good telesales agent that's disciplined enough to be on the phones all day. Are you trying to start back up? Also, you're from California right? Which part?

That wasn't it, I chose to take off due to a small cancer issue. I am in northern CA, Rocklin/Roseville. I'm starting up MS telesales 2016 April.

That wasn't it, I chose to take off due to a small cancer issue. I am in northern CA, Rocklin/Roseville. I'm starting up MS telesales 2016 April.

Aw man. I'm sorry to hear that but glad you're doing better. Good luck to you buddy!

Hope you are doing well.. And, we both know there is no such thing as a "small" cancer issue.. Have a great 2016. Before you know it, you will be celebrating the big "5".

----------

Self amused is what keeps me healthy :) try it!

----------

And I wish you a very healthy and prosperous 2016, also.... Louis

Hope you are doing well.. And, we both know there is no such thing as a "small" cancer issue.. Have a great 2016. Before you know it, you will be celebrating the big "5".

----------

And I wish you a very healthy and prosperous 2016, also.... Louis

I thought your name was Mark.;)

Back