Which Company Offer Best FE Rate and Easy to Qualify

pomfin

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Just want to you vet. opinion which company offers the cheapest rate and easy to sell. My limited companies indicate that Colorado Bankers Life is cheaper than most of my carriers. and only 3 pages of the application including the banking authorization and Presicription history authorization.

Just want to you vet. opinion which company offers the cheapest rate and easy to sell. My limited companies indicate that Colorado Bankers Life is cheaper than most of my carriers. and only 3 pages of the application including the banking authorization and Presicription history authorization.

For me, the easiest to sell is RNA. The member benefits are great and the rates are competitive with anyone. Their underwriting can be spotty, {meaning you might a case declined that the identical one was approved a month ago}. On the other hand, I've people approved for 1st day coverage that LH would consider only for modified.

For smokers, AmAm has the better rates for older males and their grandchild rider is a nice addition.

For easiest underwriting, it's Americo.

I write mostly RNA, 70%, then Americo, 20% with AmAm getting most of the rest.

Any GI needs I run into, I refer out to MoO.

Can you quote me the RNA for 70 years old male/female, perfect health and the coverage for 8000, 10000, 15000.

Simplified Issue WL;

male-$7500-$53/mo, $10,000-$70/m0, $15,000-$103/mo.
female7500-$39/m0, $10,000-$51/mo., $15,000-$76/mo.

If they are in "perfect health", I wouldn't write the SI, I would write the underwritten WL.

Male, $10,000-$46/mo., $15,000-$67/mo.
Female, $10,000-$38/mo., $15,000-$55/mo.

Colorado Bankers is truely hard to beat when it comes to the combination of rate and ease of approval. Their rates seem to have went up a bit about 2 months ago but are still very good. Settlers Life also has some very good rates but UW is not very fast (supposed to be getting better).

I do like RNA but too much bs with underwriting getting flaky in my opinion.

Colorado Bankers is truely hard to beat when it comes to the combination of rate and ease of approval. Their rates seem to have went up a bit about 2 months ago but are still very good. Settlers Life also has some very good rates but UW is not very fast (supposed to be getting better).

I do like RNA but too much bs with underwriting getting flaky in my opinion.
RNA seems beat the Colorado Bankers Life for the example I asked for the quote. I don't have RNA, can anyone suggests an IMO for the RNA besides the EFES?

American Amicable has a really simple app and has table 4 built into the product. It is one of the companies that I offer and one of the companies that I write a lot of business with.

Most of the seniors that I find or work with are in bad health and their products just fit my niche. I like selling insurance policies instead of cert. also.

RNA seems beat the Colorado Bankers Life for the example I asked for the quote. I don't have RNA, can anyone suggests an IMO for the RNA besides the EFES?

Look for insurancexec or Win on the board here. I believe they both can hook you up with RNA.

Back