Which CRM to use for Whole Life and Medicare Advantage?

That is so way cool and supercedes all of the petty crap that agents talk about here, even which CRM is the "best".

It is even cooler than YIO. I know that must be hard to imagine. :D

The only thing that is important in life is the quality in one's life. Without that nothing else matters.

If people ever finally realize that the world will be a much better place for both you and me. I have to say though, I am not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Frank. Amazing this film is almost 40 years old. Now there is a more amazing story to this...

This was a visit about a year after Christian was given over to George Adamson (the man in the shorts) to rehabilitate. Two years later (1974) would be the last time they would see Christian.

They wanted to come down and Adamson told them he had not seen Christian in almost a year, had no idea where he was, and that it would be very difficult if not impossible to find him. They came anyway to visit George.

On the way, they got a cable from Adamson saying that Christian was there, waiting for them. He had just shown up the day before they arrived with his two new lionesses and cubs to wait on that same rock. Similar scene as this video except that the two new wild women were not thrilled with Christian hanging around them and Adamson had to advise everyone to move back into camp because "it was not safe out there" with the other lions.

After a night of bonding, Christian left and went back to his pride and was never seen again.

I bought the movie, which was made as a documentary in 1970 to fund the project. Very interesting and enlightening.

I love it how the music builds up until the time comes when the lion jumps on the guy. Great editing.

There are some other options available for individual agents. SugarCRM, vTiger and MedicarePlanSolutionsCRM.

What are you looking for it to do? SugarCRM will let you attach files to your leads (in case you wanted to attach, let's say a scope of appointment form?).

Latest posts

Back