Which E and O carriers cover P and C

Just found out that I could not add P and C to my E and O(life, health) because they dont carry that line. Which ones carry e and o for P and C. Also couldnt I contract with one of them and write my own E and O(smile I know it would be guarenteed commission...lol) but seriously HELP!!!!

I posted this a couple of days ago on another thread

A couple of options are the Independent Insurance Agents Association in your state. They seem to be pretty pricey in NM.

Another would be an online brokerage company like www.insurancenoodle.com or an access and surplus lines carrier like www.burnsandwilcox.com or www.colonialgeneral.com There are tons of these types of sites.

My advice is don't waist your time on the site. Get the phone number from there and call directly.

I have been in the P&C industry for many years and a few years ago started a new scratch agency. Had to shop for carriers for this new agency. CNA came back at about 1100 for P&C and L&H. May be completely different in which ever state you are in.

Best of luck

Try these companies for E & O coverage. ARCH 646-822-6701 Aragon: 310-568-0600..Colony: 800-577-6614..Columbia: 800-767-4080..Firemans Fund: 800-235-6029. Hope this helps you.

Back