Which FMOs should I look at at?

RMN19

Expert
I am just tire kicking and I would like to get in touch with an FMO to see if this is something I want to pursue. Specifically, I (think I) want to sell Medigap.

What are some good FMOs to look at or reach out to?

What are some that I should avoid?

What are some features that they offer me?

Quote engines for my site? Subsidized insurance? Virtual training?

You’re paying for a quote engine for your site... sorry.

I go with Todd. I like the personal service, Matt’s really great to talk to and ask questions and get answers. They also run MedicareTraining101.com, which YOU need.

They also have some great discounts for CSG (the customer facing quote tool you’re looking for)

You’re paying for a quote engine for your site... sorry.

I go with Todd. I like the personal service, Matt’s really great to talk to and ask questions and get answers. They also run MedicareTraining101.com, which YOU need.

They also have some great discounts for CSG (the customer facing quote tool you’re looking for)

Thanks for the input. Who is/are Todd/Matt, though?

I am just tire kicking and I would like to get in touch with an FMO to see if this is something I want to pursue. Specifically, I (think I) want to sell Medigap.

What are some good FMOs to look at or reach out to?

What are some that I should avoid?

What are some features that they offer me?

Quote engines for my site? Subsidized insurance? Virtual training?
Go with Todd. :yes:

So can somebody give me the nutshell on how insurance policies are actually written?

So, suppose I work with "Todd" as my FMO. I have a client that is beating my door down for me to sell him Medigap. How does it actually get sold/written?

Is this all done digitally or do I send paperwork on their behalf? Somebody throw me a bone here, lol.

So can somebody give me the nutshell on how insurance policies are actually written?

So, suppose I work with "Todd" as my FMO. I have a client that is beating my door down for me to sell him Medigap. How does it actually get sold/written?

Is this all done digitally or do I send paperwork on their behalf? Somebody throw me a bone here, lol.

Sign with Todd and he'll tell you all that, sounds like you're very new based on these questions so you have everything to gain by going with him. YOU are the one doing the work and selling the client, and submitting the app which most have electronic versions of.

I'm not even with Todd but as new as you are I would highly suggest it.

You need appointments with carriers prior to writing. That’s the biggest thing Todd King does. He’s the middle man between you and the insurance company (who doesn’t want to deal with agents.)

Once you’re appointed, you can write business.

Todd and Matt do a great job of analyzing your market and showing you the best companies (for the agent and client) to represent. Also, the off you phone assistance as well.

I’m signed with another imo for my IL contracts and don’t even suggest them.

Back