Which lead vendor sells quality FB leads for Medicare Advantage and Medigap plans?

We use a combination of facebook and google search advertising to drive traffic for our med adv offers. We can help create a branded or unbranded campaign across our sites. I'd be happy to review our placements with you, we work on a CPL. Feel free to pm here or over skype live:.cid.1064c0b5d9ef4bf6

We use a combination of facebook and google search advertising to drive traffic for our med adv offers. We can help create a branded or unbranded campaign across our sites. I'd be happy to review our placements with you, we work on a CPL. Feel free to pm here or over skype live:.cid.1064c0b5d9ef4bf6

I assume CPL is a cost per lead? Do you have a ballpark number?

Baby boomers are most likely to use Youtube over Facebook but it's a small difference in percentages. 2-3% more us Youtube daily. The older generation wrote letters and talked on the phone to contact family and keep in touch with friends back in the day. Now Facebook is the best way for them to keep connected. Furthermore baby boomers use smartphones for health reasons and tracking. Most likely if someone uses a smartphone, they use social media as well. It is an improvement in their lives. 65 is the new 40 ;-) Google ads are spam-tacular. Nothing wrong with direct mail in the mortgage protection space but for final expense, general life (which is also good for MP) and Medicare, social media is where it's at.

Boomers also use FB to keep up with kids/grandkids in other parts of the country. Even more so, because their kids/grandkids never call, write or participate in any kind of direct conversation.

Well, they DO like to text.

But seniors don't.

FB posts replace human to human interaction.

Back