Which Online Pre-Licensing Course?

dantheman

Expert
Hello All,

I'm Dan and I have decided that I want to be in sales. Namely, P&C insurance.

I'm wondering which online pre-licensing course would be the best bet for me.

I'm pretty much torn between Kaplan and A.D. Banker. Looking over everything, Kaplan seems more attractive, however, I read somewhere on here that Kaplan is not very state specific. I'm in MD.

If anyone with a reputable post count could chime in, that would be great.

Best Regards,
Dan

My course of study is always to take the cheapest route and I have always passed.

Hello All,

I'm Dan and I have decided that I want to be in sales. Namely, P&C insurance.

I'm wondering which online pre-licensing course would be the best bet for me.

I'm pretty much torn between Kaplan and A.D. Banker. Looking over everything, Kaplan seems more attractive, however, I read somewhere on here that Kaplan is not very state specific. I'm in MD.

If anyone with a reputable post count could chime in, that would be great.

Best Regards,
Dan

You forgot to define what a reputable post count is. lol

I'm also from MD & just passed my property & casualty test in June 2015.
I took the online course from Enterprise Training school
etrainingschool.com
But its hard to learn online when you don't know basic of property & casualty insurance.
My best advice is to take classes at their locations ...its only 3 day classes i believe from 8:30 am to 3 pm. when classes finish then u can go online and take practice of quiz from Enterprise website which is the part of the course. Once you have enough practice seclude for test. Let me know if you need more help.

Bilal

I am also located and Maryland and trying to decide which course to take. The Maryland Insurance website actually has the pass/fail rate by each school listed. I was torn between testeachers, ExamFX and AD banker.

While I cannot specifically speak for P&C, I went through TesTeachers.

Ordered my course on June 15th. Took both the Georgia Life and also Accident and Sickness Test in same sitting and passed on July 17th.

Very happy with the course and the instructor.

I have a shameful post count, but I'll second the idea of just taking the three day class. I took the class and took the exam two days later. You'll be taught what you need to know to pass. I used Kaplan. It came with a supplement for the laws specific to my state.

Back