Which parts of your day-to-day do you wish could be automated?

JustinB

They say the robots are coming for all our jobs... What are the annoying, everyday tasks you hope get automated first (specific to your daily life as an insurance producer)? I'm talking about the things that aren't hard... but they take a lot of time or are very boring or monotonous.

Driving. I’m looking forward to fully automated cars. Admin functions take up a considerable amount of time for me, and I could get a lot of them done while traveling if I didn’t have to drive. After all, isn’t that why rich guys have chauffeurs? I don’t think I’ll ever be rich enough to pay somebody else to drive. But I hope I’m rich enough for a self driving car if and when they ever become a reality. (Although I might miss those frequent doses of adrenaline from driving Dallas freeways!)

@goillini52 that should not have been as funny as my reaction indicates it to be. I am ashamed at myself for laughing as much as I did at that post.

Come to think of it, most of what I ashamed of in life originates here on the forum. I might have to the-think this social media thing a bit.

@goillini52 that should not have been as funny as my reaction indicates it to be. I am ashamed at myself for laughing as much as I did at that post.

Come to think of it, most of what I ashamed of in life originates here on the forum. I might have to the-think this social media thing a bit.
You have lived a VERY sheltered life this is true my friend.

Back