Which phone dialers (auto/predictive dialer) would you suggest?

I signed up with SalesDialers.com $109/month for 3 lines. I haven't worked with it long but man do they have EXCELLENT service. Anytime something goes wrong or if I have a question they answer lightning quick to get it resolved. I am truly shocked at how quick they reply and fix things.

Just want to come back here and make another suggestion. After using SalesDialers for about 3 months I found it lacking in a few areas:
-Once the dialer dials a number, if we dial that campaign/number again, there is no ability to transfer a live call.
-Pre-recorded messages. It allows you to pre-record a message to leave on an answering machine, which is good, but it doesn't allow you to pre-record a second or third message to leave. You only have the option to leave the same pre-recorded message. BIG problem.
-I have it set where my telemarketer makes calls and I sign in as a 'closer'. If someone wants to talk to an agent right away they can transfer to me. What the dialer lacks is the ability for me to make outbound calls if a telemarketer is working the dialer...so I need a second phone.

Another agent suggested I look into Xencall. Holy mother is that a WAY better dialer. It's about $10 more per month than SalesDialers but there really is zero comparison. The Xencall dialer does all of the above plus much much more.

I've only been using it for about 4 days but one of the things that I am finding fantastic is the ability to automate the campaigns. So I can have it dial 66+ from 8am to noon and then from noon on I can have it dial T65. With SalesDialers it was up to the telemarketer to choose which campaigns to run and when. There was a lot of switching between campaigns, which took up time.

It's more than a 3 or 4 line dialer too. The system is automated. You set the abandonment rate threshold and tell the dialer to dial faster if the abandonment rate is less than 3%. I've been told that it can dial over 20 lines at a time if the abandonment rate is below that threshold.

I have multiple telemarketers (they never overlap shifts) and they both work from the same pool of leads. So when on dispositions the call as 'do not call' there is no worry that the other telemarketer will call the number again. With SalesDialers they had separate accounts and no ability or no easy way to 'do not call' across the accounts.

I can monitor live the calls the telemarketer is making, I can see their abandonment rate, rate of calls, which calls answered, and disposition... as they happen.

Xencall though does not have as good of videos as SalesDialers and their handbook/FAQ is not very informative either. Each time I've had a question if the dialer could do something I call the support number and they walk me through how to do what I need or want it to do.

So if you haven't picked your dialer yet check them out.

Where do you find your telemarketers? I've never tried this. Right now I'm all referral based.

Just want to come back here and make another suggestion. After using SalesDialers for about 3 months I found it lacking in a few areas:
-Once the dialer dials a number, if we dial that campaign/number again, there is no ability to transfer a live call.
-Pre-recorded messages. It allows you to pre-record a message to leave on an answering machine, which is good, but it doesn't allow you to pre-record a second or third message to leave. You only have the option to leave the same pre-recorded message. BIG problem.
-I have it set where my telemarketer makes calls and I sign in as a 'closer'. If someone wants to talk to an agent right away they can transfer to me. What the dialer lacks is the ability for me to make outbound calls if a telemarketer is working the dialer...so I need a second phone.

Another agent suggested I look into Xencall. Holy mother is that a WAY better dialer. It's about $10 more per month than SalesDialers but there really is zero comparison. The Xencall dialer does all of the above plus much much more.

I've only been using it for about 4 days but one of the things that I am finding fantastic is the ability to automate the campaigns. So I can have it dial 66+ from 8am to noon and then from noon on I can have it dial T65. With SalesDialers it was up to the telemarketer to choose which campaigns to run and when. There was a lot of switching between campaigns, which took up time.

It's more than a 3 or 4 line dialer too. The system is automated. You set the abandonment rate threshold and tell the dialer to dial faster if the abandonment rate is less than 3%. I've been told that it can dial over 20 lines at a time if the abandonment rate is below that threshold.

I have multiple telemarketers (they never overlap shifts) and they both work from the same pool of leads. So when on dispositions the call as 'do not call' there is no worry that the other telemarketer will call the number again. With SalesDialers they had separate accounts and no ability or no easy way to 'do not call' across the accounts.

I can monitor live the calls the telemarketer is making, I can see their abandonment rate, rate of calls, which calls answered, and disposition... as they happen.

Xencall though does not have as good of videos as SalesDialers and their handbook/FAQ is not very informative either. Each time I've had a question if the dialer could do something I call the support number and they walk me through how to do what I need or want it to do.

So if you haven't picked your dialer yet check them out.

Where do you find your telemarketers? I've never tried this. Right now I'm all referral based.

I wish I was at the point where I get referrals. I'm still too new.

An agent from this site; Medicare Millionaire suggested onlinejobs.ph. You can also try Upwork. Upwork though costs the employee quite a bit so I use online jobs, I just ran an ad for about 8 hours and received 40 applicants.

Eines der zuverlässigen Dialer Anbieter ist die Enterprise Communications GmbH. Der Predictive Dialer ist nicht nur zuverlässig und schnell, sondern bietet allen Call Centern etc. eine Komplett Lösung an.

Eines der zuverlässigen Dialer Anbieter ist die Enterprise Communications GmbH. Der Predictive Dialer ist nicht nur zuverlässig und schnell, sondern bietet allen Call Centern etc. eine Komplett Lösung an.

Google translate German to English- One of the reliable dialer providers is Enterprise Communications GmbH. The Predictive Dialer is not only reliable and fast, but offers a complete solution to all call centers etc.

to ECnet My response to you- Was zum Teufel hast du dir dabei gedacht, diesen Scheiß hier zu veröffentlichen?

Last edited:

Xen is terrible. Terrible customer service, constantly breaking, zero documentation, WAY TOO complicated lacking of an intuitive methodology. Calls were delayed (they must host their servers on other side of the world), my numbers would end up as flagged numbers within days (somehow this doesnt happen with sales dialer), bugs everywhere. My Xen used to go down almost daily, so i would spend 2 to 5 hours on the phone with their support team typically resulting in no actual answer. They also share your account info with their large clients which IMHO is VERY VERY VERY unethical. Remember, its a C Westfall known liar who pimps this product. I should have known to stay away.

SalesDialer OTOH is less expensive, totally intuitive lead management and CRM system, no delays in the calls, can easily schedule email and text blasts, etc... I actually cancelled my CRM and use only SalesDialer for TM power-dialing and CRM, along with Ring Central for follow ups and appointments. SalesDialer has been a godsend for my business.

W/ SD I can create processes and scale those processes across my entire callcenter. This would never be possible with Xen.

Back