Which Plan Should I Choose?

googlexx

I recently joined a new company and they are giving me two options on health insurance to choose from.

1. Sharp HMO B Gold
PDF is here:
h t t p s ://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-4iO4mx1c6ZbTRhMjFBXzhWdDJXa29Cb1M0MTVDV2lOYTNB/view?usp=sharing

2. HealthNet Gold PPO A
PDF is here:
h t t p s://w w w .filepicker.io/api/file/miNZogFgRCqd9bAOZISN

I'm a 25 year old male, no health conditions, healthy weight and non smoker. I looked through both of them and can't really decide since this is the first time I'm choosing my own healthcare. The only thing I really need is dental and I didn't really see a lot of dental in there.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I recently joined a new company and they are giving me two options on health insurance to choose from.

1. Sharp HMO B Gold
PDF is here:
h t t p s ://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-4iO4mx1c6ZbTRhMjFBXzhWdDJXa29Cb1M0MTVDV2lOYTNB/view?usp=sharing

2. HealthNet Gold PPO A
PDF is here:
h t t p s://w w w .filepicker.io/api/file/miNZogFgRCqd9bAOZISN

I'm a 25 year old male, no health conditions, healthy weight and non smoker. I looked through both of them and can't really decide since this is the first time I'm choosing my own healthcare. The only thing I really need is dental and I didn't really see a lot of dental in there.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

well if you can afford it......the ppo.........

I love when people think the only thing they really need is dental.

NO dental plans are worth a damn. It's not for catastrophic coverage.

why give this guy any info?? call healthcare.gov or call an agent so they can earn a commision...and if no commision, call healthcare.gov...

Back