Which Quoting System Would You Recommend?

CSG is excellent for Med Sups.

Ditto on CSG. They're also good on FE. I like Fexquotes a little better for FE, but I like the fact that CSG has UW. Fex does a little, they have a few companies that have apps/agent guides. They each have features the other doesn't, so I carry both.

I wish they had RX KO lists.

I find that Ritters page is easier to access on my phone in the field.

I find that Ritters page is easier to access on my phone in the field.

Are you accessing CSG directly, or using Westfall's? I couldn't get the Quoter to work on my phone for Westfall's site, but I can get them direct from CSG no problem.

Are you accessing CSG directly, or using Westfall's? I couldn't get the Quoter to work on my phone for Westfall's site, but I can get them direct from CSG no problem.

I haven't accessed it from Westfalls site at all. I heard we have a free subscription there but haven't checked it out.

FexQuotes doesn't show some of the carriers i use. (Trans, Equitable, Foresters, etc) I use the free version through my ILIAA membership so maybe it's a limited version.

CSG rocks!

Chris has provided a nice benefit for his subscribers by offering the free CSG. My only beef is, it only shows a few carriers, not the full spectrum. My guess is he is only illustrating carriers where he get's an override.

Nothing wrong with that but this is a new change. When originally introduced it had all the carriers.

CSG is great on the agent side. Not impressed with a client facing engine.

Chris has provided a nice benefit for his subscribers by offering the free CSG. My only beef is, it only shows a few carriers, not the full spectrum. My guess is he is only illustrating carriers where he get's an override.

Nothing wrong with that but this is a new change. When originally introduced it had all the carriers.

CSG is great on the agent side. Not impressed with a client facing engine.

He must've changed it when CSG changed their format. I used to get State Farm and other car insurance companies. I'm still getting Colonial Penn and Physicians Mutual. I don't think he offers those. I like to be able to pull up all competitors.

CSG for all 58 states is about $100 with the discount we offer. If you just need one state it's so cheap as to be ridiculous.

We looked into offering it to all our members as an included benefit and it was just too costly. For limited carriers the cost is $600 per month. Since we don't offer contracts we can't be in a position of just offering "our" companies. We don't have "our" companies.

If you're in business spend a few bucks and get the best information you can.

Rick

Back