Which Quoting System Would You Recommend?

Don't jump all over me for this question.
Why does any one need a quote engine for Medicare plans, If you sell them, you should know which ones are competitively priced. Am I missing something?
I sell in 5 states and know all the pricing, its at my fingertips at all times.

You know all the pricing at all ages with and without HH discount for not only your carriers but the competition? And you must know when there are rate changes.

Not a chance in hell.

Rick

Don't jump all over me for this question. Why does any one need a quote engine for Medicare plans, If you sell them, you should know which ones are competitively priced. Am I missing something? I sell in 5 states and know all the pricing, its at my fingertips at all times.

Yes, we can all use the pdf's and see rates and do calculations to get the HH discounted rate. Or we can type in the zip code, age, tobacco status and plan and see ALL rates for ALL carriers on our screen. With one simple click of the mouse it calculates the HH discount rate as well and lists it for ALL carriers. We can also email that to the client so they can see the rates as well.

Nothing wrong with doing it old school, but sometimes paying for simplicity is what people want. I can change the oil in my car, but my time is worth more than what I'd save by doing it myself as opposed to paying someone else to do it.

The quote engine saves time AND lets me see when another carrier has come to market.

Last edited:
Ok, I totally get it when you explain all of that.
@Rick, I didn't realize that other states have the different discounts and crap attached to them, where I sell its just flat rates so that is why i posted the question.

I'm just getting started with med supps. How do I get a subscription to CSG so I can get the rates on my phone? Also, is there a way to get a discount through some group such as a training program. I think I saw something about a site called Medicare 101. Does that walk you through selling med supps?

I'm just getting started with med supps. How do I get a subscription to CSG so I can get the rates on my phone? Also, is there a way to get a discount through some group such as a training program. I think I saw something about a site called Medicare 101. Does that walk you through selling med supps?

I've checked every site known to man (and woman) and can say without hesitation that my impartial findings show that Medicare Training 101 is the way to go. I understand that the guy that does the webinars is amazing! Come for the training; stay for the discounts!

Rick

The $30 per month plan(Complete) includes Med Supps, MA/MAPD/PDP and FE.

Products | CSG Actuarial

Back