Which Ringcentral Do You Use?

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
During our phone issues We went to Ring Central to port our 800 # to. We also bought the Voip phones. Quality was horrible. I may wind up moving the 800 again but for now am just happy I got it back after month and a half.

We have the toll free forwarded to our office phone. We are now looking to move from the Office plan to the Mobile plan. What are you other Ring Central users using? And why one over the other?

Thanks, Lee

Ported my 800 with Ring Central. I pay like $40 a month. I have this modem kind of thing that lets me use a regular office phone for my RC line. It's a 4 line office phone. I have RC, Magic Jack and Net Talk lines all on the one phone. The Net Talk is a different area code so I appear to be calling from that area code.

Don't use the mobile plan. Don't remember what it does now. If I'm out of office I can forward my calls to my cell.

I've used Ring Central office for 4 years. I have 2 lines at the Indiana office, 1 line at the KY office and my home phone all tied together in one system. also has faxing and 4 local and 2 toll free numbers.

We pay $100 monthly but with taxes and fees it's around $130.

It works great.

I haven't used their voip phones. I have Ring Central office and I only use their soft phone.

I have had quality issues, their internal system seems really complex. After a few phone calls they made some changes on their end and it seemed to fix my issues. It certainly wasn't my connection.

It can be time consuming but give them a call and they will sort out your quality issues.

I've also notice, other types of soft phones aka, Xlite,blink, Skype, ect really screw with ring central.

I use vitelity and couldn't be happier with the 800 service.
Can you use Vitelity for telemarketing? It looks like the terms and conditions prohibit that (3.10).

I use vitelity and couldn't be happier with the 800 service.
Can you use Vitelity for telemarketing? It looks like the terms and conditions prohibit that (3.10).

Most definitely. Brook and I both use them for our dialers in addition to phone numbers.

We'll use vonage as an example. They have an unlimited plan, but they have a "fair usage" clause in the agreement. They're are really looking for the volume of calls. To use vitelity for telemarketing all you would need to do is get on a plan that pays for minutes (if you even need that). I pay $0.014/minute (or something like that) billed in one second increments. I'll have up to 80 lines at a time going on that and they love it, but they would cut me off if I was on one of their different plans trying to do the same thing.

The way most agents telemarket (less than a few hours a week) I don't know that they'd even care about it based on the usage, but that's what it's going to come down to.

Back