Which to Cross Sell FE or Medicare?

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
Hi guys...I was wondering if it was better to work FE leads and cross sell Med Adv....or...work Medicare leads and cross sell FE. Any responses are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi guys...I was wondering if it was better to work FE leads and cross sell Med Adv....or...work Medicare leads and cross sell FE. Any responses are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

It depends on whether you prefer leading with one or the other. Personally I prefer leading with Med Supps and cross selling FE. You're dealing with higher incomes which means better persistency. As an added bonus...less cat piss, crap on the floor and fewer cockroaches/ants/bed bugs.:yes:

It depends on whether you prefer leading with one or the other. Personally I prefer leading with Med Supps and cross selling FE. You're dealing with higher incomes which means better persistency. As an added bonus...less cat piss, crap on the floor and fewer cockroaches/ants/bed bugs.:yes:

I agree :yes::yes::yes:

I started halfway into MA open enrollment and still working the Duals, but have added Final expense to my bag and will be adding Med Supps soon. MA requires so much complliance that many agents don't want to mess with it. Final expense is easier to learn but you will need to have a few thousand dollars to start buying leads. Medicare supps are also easy to learn but you also have to buy leads unless you are willing to spend hours cold calling. Any one is good to start with, but learn it it well before you add another line and then start cross selling.

Hello,

Can anyone tell me the meaning of-- better persistency-- means. I have seen it mentioned quite a few times on different posts & don't quite understand it.
Thank You

Hello, Can anyone tell me the meaning of-- better persistency-- means. I have seen it mentioned quite a few times on different posts & don't quite understand it. Thank You

It's the percentage of business that stays on the books.

For example, if you write 10 policies and one falls off the books then you would be at a 90% persistency.

Back