Which Way to Go?

WTBagent

Expert
Hello
I am going to be newly licensed in P&C and life and Health. I do not know much about insurance but I do want to learn. What is the best way to go to learn the business and get started??

Thanks
DL

DL,

I will be the first, Welcome and do me a huge favor. Spend about a week reading the posts and threads in this forum. There is enough wisdom here to either get you fired up or scare you away.

Tim

Hello
I am going to be newly licensed in P&C and life and Health. I do not know much about insurance but I do want to learn. What is the best way to go to learn the business and get started??

Thanks
DL

The best way to learn on the forum, is to do searches and read post. If you don't see the answer to your question, then start a post and ask the question. Someone will always answer you back.

But, I think you need more then just the forum alone when you get started in the business. See if you can find someone in your area to show you the business. I bet you can find someone local that will show you the ropes for a cut in commissions.

Don't reinvent the wheel. Find out what other successful agents are doing, and copy them.

If you want to learn more about health insurance, I recommend using Insurance Training – Leading Online Health Insurance Agent Training Resource <--- Join this, you will learn a lot and get a bunch of other stuff that you need.

I also recommend using Rob, his website is Insurance Turnpike . or call him at 1.888.379.8315.

Back