White Pages Premium for those Hard to Get Phone Numbers.

RichMcK

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've not used the White Pages Premium services, need some advice, or is there something better? DM leads come in with no phone number or a post office box with no phone. Premium promises better service than the standard White Pages

I've not used the White Pages Premium services, need some advice, or is there something better? DM leads come in with no phone number or a post office box with no phone. Premium promises better service than the standard White Pages

Problem is, so many folks use a cell phone as their only phone these days. I've used the premium service before, and it still couldn't match names and addresses with cellphone numbers.

I've got to say though, that any DM card that gives you PO boxes with no phone number is one pretty crappy lead source. :nah:

Problem is, so many folks use a cell phone as their only phone these days. I've used the premium service before, and it still couldn't match names and addresses with cellphone numbers.

I've got to say though, that any DM card that gives you PO boxes with no phone number is one pretty crappy lead source. :nah:

In the past if you were working a small town or rural area you could go by the post office and show the clerk the card and they would tell you where the sender lived. Don't know if that is still the case or not but I certainly would try it.

Just door knock or buy more leads. And yeah, you should get a credit for no phone with a po box.

I find that most no phone number leads don't have a phone number for a reason. I agree with Hoosier. Best to just buy more leads so you don't have to worry. I would rather buy 30+ leads a week & be able to set appointments over the phone. That way I weed out most jerks & skeptical people. It makes for a much more enjoyable career!!

We've tried premium services and I haven't noticed a difference.

Use https://www.yellowpages.com/

Just click on "Find People" and search both the address and name. We find about 1/3rd of them folks and it's either hit or miss for setting appointments, same as if they put the number down!

Good Luck:yes:

Ive never tried it (or heard about it). But it's onlt 60 bucks for 3 months. I'll get it and let you know my experience. If agentguy5 has used it with a 33% accuracy rate, that seems worth it.

----------

Misread what doug said, oops! Ignore the last part.

Thanks everyone for your input. I order PO boxes on purpose. In rural WV many people use them still. I've been very happy with the outcome. It's those no phone numbers that are hard to get. Louis mentioned asking at the post office, been there. Post Office rules have changed not allowing info and many window employees know nothing of their customers location or play dumb.

Back