Who Are You Using

Indy007

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm just asking this to see what else is out there. I'm thinking of switching my fully underwritten life, annuity and long term care BGA, as they've been dropping the ball for close to a year now. I won't name them publicly, but they're a LifeMark Partner BGA. I'm a 10 year veteran agent that focuses on ages 60-75, and I write mainly annuities, life (Par WL, GUL, UL and Term) and LTCi. I have an IMO for my Med sups and occasional FE plan that I'm happy with.

Since most carriers require a BGA/IMO, I'd like to find one who provides solid recommendations as to carrier/product placement and high contracts. Can provide proof of production if needed. I don't need leads and/or marketing assistance, but if offered I'd look at it.

I'm a producer and not interested in recruiting a down line. Any honest advice posted publicly is appreciated. Thanks all!

I currently use Lakeview Financial, Brian over there seems to do well.

I've used Pinny and LWT in the past as well as Crump.

I currently use Lakeview Financial, Brian over there seems to do well.

I've used Pinny and LWT in the past as well as Crump.

Thanks Lifeguy, I took a look at Lakeviews site. I'm only life/health licensed, and it looks like they're mainly securities focused?

How about Pinney and Crump, can you tell me some positives/negatives about working with them?

Indy....Lakeview actually doesn't do anything with Securities. They've told me they don't want to keep up with the compliance.

Give them a call if you have time.

Crump is fine, lots of carriers but mediocre in service and support.

Back