Who Can Do this for the Least Per Month?

Turbo3.8

Expert
m
n/s

only health issue is had stroke a little over 5 years ago. no other meds. can do all his adls.

looking for a 10,15, or 20 year term. ideally rop but ok if not. i need to beat what he has though. currently paying $88 per month for 25k in coverage.

who would you recommend? thanks in advance.

m
n/s

only health issue is had stroke a little over 5 years ago. no other meds. can do all his adls.

looking for a 10,15, or 20 year term. ideally rop but ok if not. i need to beat what he has though. currently paying $88 per month for 25k in coverage.

heres a tip. If you want help on here, be specific about the prospect.

Ex. HT/WT,
Did the stroke leave him with any partial paralysis
List of medications taking
State of residence

Why return of premium? what is the clients financial objective????

If you're not working with an upline, find a good one who can help you with this.

m
n/s

He can get $25K whole life for not much more than that.

Last edited:
heres a tip. If you want help on here, be specific about the prospect.

Ex. HT/WT,
Did the stroke leave him with any partial paralysis
List of medications taking
State of residence

Why return of premium? what is the clients financial objective????

If you're not working with an upline, find a good one who can help you with this.

That

----------

He can get $25K whole less for not much more than that.

And that. Many times the value is not going cheaper but getting more.

m
n/s

Midland GUL is 90/mo guaranteed to age 121 using table B.

Back