Who Do You Use for Direct Mail Leads?

I suggest Aweber! It is one of the best email marketing software for you to build huge email list along with the auto-responder feature. This software can help you to identify and find sales leads. Many companies and organizations even marketers have proven the benefits of this tool.

Yeah MNL, didn't last long... They were supposed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread...

They kept changing stuff.

Like adding a height and weight chart. Stop taking debit and credit cards. Their prices are really high. They kept increasing their direct mail lead prices also.

It seems like everyone is getting about 1/2 of 1 % on direct mail when it comes to final expense.

So again, which company are you using?
How much are you spending if you use a direct mail lead company?
What is your rate of return?

I don't use dm, I generate my own exclusive telemarketed leads. I use several companies, RNA, Liberty Bankers, Colorado Bankers, Foresters..

They kept changing stuff.

Like adding a height and weight chart. Stop taking debit and credit cards. Their prices are really high. They kept increasing their direct mail lead prices also.

It seems like everyone is getting about 1/2 of 1 % on direct mail when it comes to final expense.

So again, which company are you using?
How much are you spending if you use a direct mail lead company?
What is your rate of return?

I don't personally do the calling. Ages 50-85, income 15K-50K. We work 4 states, TN,MS,Al,Ark. I have a good friend who owns several call centers and I get my list data from him. Numbers and data about 98% accurate so I have no compalints.

Send me his info, I'm always looking for good stuff.

I use Midlantic Marketing, they are local and charge $0.36 per 1k I believe. But we order 5k at a time so it may be discounted. We get them back in 10 days.

I also use needalead but damn, I sent them out 3 weeks ago and haven't got 1 card in yet. Just gonna stick with midlantic

Main Street Power Mail $422/1000. 0.8-1.3%
ARM $365-390/1000. 0.6-0.9%

Not really happy with the leads that are generated though. I guess like most FE mailers they are a little bit misleading. But I guess (from what people say) the response is higher this way. They just aren't always even interested in talking with me. I guess that's where the selling part comes in! :idea:

I was using Powermail paying $400 per 1000. Not getting many back.

Next I started Using leads2succcess and it cost $340 per 1,000 and get about 1/2 of 1 %.

Who do you use for Direct Mail Leads?

What is your rate of return and on what type of product?

How much are you paying per 1,000 mailings?

I'm experimenting right now (aren't we all?) :D

I'm using myself and my wife.

Why?

Because when I use myself and my wife I know three things:

(1) I know where the list is coming from (do you think that is important?)
- side note: I can also edit the list. Do you think B. Johnson likes getting your mail? No. He/she doesn't. But Barbara Johnson doesn't throw the mail away as quickly.

(2) I know exactly when the mail gets to the post office (and I get a nice coffee along the way).

(3) I can easily do customized sequential mailings to the same people, as long as I target at least 200+ names/addresses.

I can send 100 letters to T65's, insert my business card, and send it 4+ times in a row over a 3-4 week period. Will they begin to know my name? Will they have 4 of my cards sitting around?

I hope so.

At the same time, I can target a different market. Perhaps a life market - young families. I don't have to do 1,000 for each market, I can split things up the way I like it for my business.

I like the flexibility and the control.

Try getting that type of a quality system from a "mailing house."

What are my costs?
To print up 250 letters costs next to nothing on a good laser. And it takes a few minutes tops. Also, to print my 250 envelopes on the laser isn't that bad, but it takes a little longer than the letters. Everything is mail merged, no labels or stickers. Imprint, return address, and address is all printed right on the envelope.
We stuff the envelopes while talking or watching tv in the evening. It doesn't feel like "work."

To mail - $.26 per piece. I mailed 239 this morning for $62.14.

Back