Who Do You Use for Direct Mail Leads?

For wealthy people we use Billionaire Mailing List - They have all the billionaires, millionaires, and CEO's. The return rate is pretty low considering these people have several addresses most of the time. The addresses seem to be going to their main residence - we looked them up on Bing Maps -Birdeye View, and the addresses are to big mansions. We have had a great response from them.

:)I have a great FE insurance company to do over the phone FE sales .simple, easy and fast, with a solid follow up it is good way to sell FE. pm me

I just got this in my e-mail and called. It's RME (for annuities)...6,500 leads dropped for only $5,590!!!!! At 7-15 appointments, that's $433-$928 per lead received!!! He said they were quality leads.....:D
V
V
V

We will pre-screen, pre-qualify, and set appointments in your area with people that want to meet with you.

These are not leads we are selling, these are actual prospects that meet your specific criteria and want to talk to you.

Call today, or click the button below to find out how we can set 7-15 QUALIFIED APPOINTMENTS for you every month!

888-690-7245​

Latest posts

Back