Who Gere Has Been Through Zacharias Desmarais Linkedin Course?

I got curious and I googled it. I could not find anything on him. I am heavy user of Linkedin for business. Most of the stuff you can learn on your own. It is error and trial with Linkedin. And the company keeps changing their rules, so you have to keep adjusting.

Wow, I didn't realize it can be so complicated, I have been meaning to look more into this type of presence, But I had some other new goals to attain at this time,

However I just yesterday seen my name come up on google search with a site called wallethub,Only they had a lot of wrong info, my address was an old address they wrong licensing info and other things, I thought they should just remove it but they told me I have NO choice in the matter they said it is the same with other things like yelp and linkedin, I can either give them correct info or let the wrong info stay

I got curious and I googled it. I could not find anything on him. I am heavy user of Linkedin for business. Most of the stuff you can learn on your own. It is error and trial with Linkedin. And the company keeps changing their rules, so you have to keep adjusting.

This, in addition to posting and finding new members to connect with regularly.

Back