Who Has an Iphone 5?

Sam

Founder
Administrator
I got a few reports that there are some issues with the Iphone 5 update to the forum app. Can someone with an Iphone5 and the forum app pm me so I can get a few screenshots of what is wrong?

Thanks

I don't have the iPhone 5 but my ipad 2 is having problems. I can't click on buttons within the actual threads and posts. Like the reply button, or the arrow for quoting people, so there's no way to respond to threads. The previous page button works, but the next button doesn't.

It works on my iPhone 4 with the most recent ios. My ipad is still running on the las update, 6.0 I believe.

I have the iphone 5, if you post the link to the app i will try it out.

• Staff
I have looked into it some more and it does seem like the issue is primarily for people viewing the app on an ipad, the issue seems to be occurring when people launch the ipad app from Landscape view.

Hooiser, if you don't mind, can you x out the app and then try to open it when your ipad is in portrait mode and see if that helps at all?

We are working on an update to fix the issue, it should be out in a week to two weeks. However, for anyone using the app on an ipad, try to re-start the app when in portrait mode.

I have looked into it some more and it does seem like the issue is primarily for people viewing the app on an ipad, the issue seems to be occurring when people launch the ipad app from Landscape view.

Hooiser, if you don't mind, can you x out the app and then try to open it when your ipad is in portrait mode and see if that helps at all?

We are working on an update to fix the issue, it should be out in a week to two weeks. However, for anyone using the app on an ipad, try to re-start the app when in portrait mode.

I'll make you this one-time offer: If you buy me an iPad, I will happily take screenshots from you as many ways as you'd like :D

Yeah, not only does it work in portrait mode, but after its launched in portrait mode, it still works after I switch back to landscape.

I had problems with it in iPad portrait mode on Friday so I just deleted it and re-installed it and now it works fine.

Last edited:
My iPhone 4S and iPad 1 work perfectly.

I'm doing my superior dance over here.

Back