Who is David Polus - The greatest annuity producer of All Time ?

benseattle

Expert
If you receive July's "Insurance News Net" magazine in the mail, you can't miss the front page ad touting a (paid ad) interview with one David Polus. He's billed as "The Great Santini," the Greatest Annuity Producer of All Time, claiming more than $2 billion in sales. I'll admit that the interview is useful and insightful but a Google search to learn more turns up NOTHING.... except a single link to his website. The ad concludes with an offer to learn his techniques but -- get this -- when you go to the website you're told they're Sold Out of the CD course. Huh?

So there are questions:
1) Has anyone heard of David Polus?
2) Has anyone taken his training?
3) What's wrong with this picture?

Never heard of him; barely gave the ad and the insert in the magazine much time.

He may just be trying to drive people to call his office, rather than placing sales for his course online.

I'm with DHK on this one. I also saw the article and have never heard of the guy. Looks like he is just building a down line. I have known producers that have done 30 million to 40 million in personal production in a year and they almost never sustain it year in and year out. 2 billion I had to call BS but if it is true good for him. No way it could be duplicated by signing up under him though. I have to end this by calling BS again. Only way those numbers are true is if he has a agency or large downline but that isn't really personal production.

Sold out could also mean- not enough people signed up so they are collecting names for the next ad campaign. Reminds me of my seminars that were a bust. They were NEVER canceled due to low attendence if people called day before and I only had 2 people I would say the event was "sold out" and take names for next event.

Sorry DHK and Jasper both assumptions are wrong but I can understand the skepticism. David Polus’ office is just down the hall from mine he has no interest in building a downline. I can also guarantee you he has done 2B in solo annuity production including a single annuity case of 29M last year. He has been a mentor to the top of the table going back to the early 70s. He works with our agents if you would like more info simply call 248-784-1213 and I would be happy to answer any questions. Ask for David

We have many advisors who do anywhere from 20-80M in single production a year

Attachments

• 68458E6A-A1D5-4716-9523-FFF4956DEFD0.jpeg
    68458E6A-A1D5-4716-9523-FFF4956DEFD0.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 27
Give me a call if you have a desire to grow and want to learn from the top 1% in the annuity industry. 248-784-1213

Attachments

• 414EFD62-9822-4BE9-B2DB-93AC5942D007.jpeg
    414EFD62-9822-4BE9-B2DB-93AC5942D007.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 10921BCD-0D84-4E0A-B976-EDB74106D151.jpeg
    10921BCD-0D84-4E0A-B976-EDB74106D151.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 26
Feel free to watch this video as well if it helps you get over your doubts. I know a lot of marketing companies have probably already poisoned the water, that’s typical, also it’s 4 am here in Michigan, so I’m operating slower than usual.

If it sounds to good to be true I’ll tell you what to expect when you give me a call. We are not looking for Med Supp agents that sell 1M in annuity premium a year. Sorry, that’s just not our market, I’m going to ask you about your business. I’m going to want to know that you’re actually in this business and you know what it’s like to get your teeth kicked-in in an appointment, have a case stolen away from you, and have actually scratched an app. I’m going to want to determine if there is anything in your particular case that we can actually help with. Our target market is producers who have experience in this business, but have plateaued in production and want to break that glass ceiling. A the end of the conversation I will tell you either- yes, I can help you and this is how. Or No, I cannot help you and I appreciate your time and part company as friends. Now you know what to expect.

Sorry DHK and Jasper both assumptions are wrong but I can understand the skepticism. David Polus’ office is just down the hall from mine he has no interest in building a downline. I can also guarantee you he has done 2B in solo annuity production including a single annuity case of 29M last year. He has been a mentor to the top of the table going back to the early 70s. He works with our agents if you would like more info simply call 248-784-1213 and I would be happy to answer any questions. Ask for David
David 2 billion would be 100 million 20 years in a row. It's BS. He would be the #1 producer with the 2 or 3 top companies annually. It's simply not true. I have no dog I'm the game so if he really did this good for him. But we both know you are full of it. No one person is doing that in personal production. I have had extensive conversations with several of the legitimate largest producers in the country. Guys that I have literally seen proof of their numbers that have done 30 to 40 million a year. No one is doing 100 million in annuity 20 years in a row. Please don't insult the intelligence of anyone reading this thread by insisting on this ridiculousness.

Back